FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, what do you waiting? Only RU content and post them forums + portals. It isnt long term money. Filesonic is the best, this is my 8. month and I earned a lot of money from them. So this is your problem , stop crying and go use another filehosts , then earn 1$/day via DL 8-)

I think you are happy with filesonic.
How many account sold last 10 days?

Hello!
please help me how to remote upload to FileSonic? I have a Bitshare and Uploadstation premium account.
When I use Bitshare premium like:
http://user: password@bitshare.com/files/a5svjwn8/rld-sh2u.part5.rar for example, I got the "FILE NOT FOUND"
But my account is 100% working.. !
When I use uploadstation prem acc:
It uploads a 24 kb file -.-

How to use them ?? Thanks

Hi!

First thing, you need to go to settings in your bitshare account and activate "DirectDownload" feature...

Then you can RU either through the format that you mentioned, or you can go to your Filesonic settings and add your bitshare account.. Then all you have to do is put the bitshare links!

Hish

deffa, Shut the f*ck up

Please don't disrespect any of our members.. Do not forget that our thread is still clean and we don't allow anyone to make it dirty..

Hish

A question for Hish.

How do you check if people are abusing the referral system?
I am asking because i have already introduced 2 of my friends with FileSonic and they have started uploading now, but I didn't give them my referral link because they are posting on same forums as me, they are from same country (we all have dynamic IPs, but they are very similar, and I have logged into my account from their PC to show them my earnings). Now, more people are interested and I would like them as my referral. The story is basically the same. I only didn't log into my account from their PC but they will probably be posting on the same forum as me (maybe even in the same thread), from the same country... So this could easily be considered as me cheating the referral system. Can I give them my referral link and not fear the ban from FileSonic?

Hi

Our system would catch two accounts with same payment ID or same IP address ... If you have different payment IDs and different IP addresses, then you are fine... But dont login to his account from your place and dont login to your account from his ;)

Hish

Our system would catch two accounts with same payment ID or same IP address ... If you have different payment IDs and different IP addresses, then you are fine... But dont login to his account from your place and dont login to your account from his ;)

Hish

Hi, I asked a few months ago about this, and the answer was, as long as there's no "Payment" is activated in the "other, new account", it was ok to use a second account, i was not informed about the need of 2 different ip adresses, and yes... i use this mainly to not get into problems with my "payment-activated" account, an example... i use MU for BackUp, many times the RU from Filesonic to MU does not work good (for me), what i do is, i use a special script and the "PHPESSSION" cookie from my Login from Filesonic, in combination with the cookie-settings possibiliy from MU, this works always... but... sometimes i need to re-log into Filesonic, so i use a same ip-address... as my "payment-activated-account", must i worry now ?

Thanks

can i change ppD to pps for 1 day
then if anyone buy ac then ill Get 10$ smthing like that

can host please clear this
i never did pps i got lots of hits in ppd so

00076592821285675035.jpg

error when generating links

and many uploaded files not appearing in "My Files"

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back