FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there Hish
looks like you folks are way too busy. I had opened 2 tickets 2 days back , but nothing
1.. the new plugin release doesnt chk links on a page , could u pl give me the 1.0.4 version, or get the new one fixed pl. previously whenevr i used to click the icon in the bottom of my browser and hit file checker , all links on the page were checked , now after update it says syntax java error something.

2.. the FTP iuploads and remote uploads are taking like forever to finish :( any update abput when this will be fixed

3.. i have not been paid last week , i wonder why :P

4.. also guyz who have purchased premium accounts of filesonic are complaining that the premium download speeds are very very slow :( whats wrong in there ?

would appreciate if my queries are answered

regards

I would appreciate if my concerns are taken into account pl.
regards

I would appreciate if my concerns are taken into account pl.
regards

Hi Joshmlovesall!

1.. the new plugin release doesnt chk links on a page , could u pl give me the 1.0.4 version, or get the new one fixed pl. previously whenevr i used to click the icon in the bottom of my browser and hit file checker , all links on the page were checked , now after update it says syntax java error something.

It is working with me! What Firefox version are you using? Also, on the page that you are checking, are the files clickable?

2.. the FTP iuploads and remote uploads are taking like forever to finish any update abput when this will be fixed

This issue has been solved a few days ago... Still experiencing them? How long does it take to move the file after the upload is done?

3.. i have not been paid last week , i wonder why

Your user ID please? 2 explanations for this, either you didnt reach your minimum or you havent entered a payment ID. Regarding not reaching the minimum, we also take into considerations points traded for premium!

4.. also guyz who have purchased premium accounts of filesonic are complaining that the premium download speeds are very very slow whats wrong in there ?

How are they downloading? I am getting descent seeds whenever I try... Also, it would be good for people here to comment on this:)

Hmm, i just started trying Filesonic and am finding that they delete files even faster than hotfile did. I'm even having things deleted that have never been posted anywhere.

hi hish bro

may i know why my files are going to different domain?
is it true what i heard on private forum regarding this domain sell out scary thing?

Hi FileSonic Hish, i started uploading a week ago to your service, everything so far has been great! However on the affiliate page, it says that payouts are made every tuesday, i still havent received my payment today. Is there any chance you can see why i havnt got my payment yet? My server needs paying for this week and im relying on my earnings from filesonic.
Thanks. :)

hi hish bro

may i know why my files are going to different domain?
is it true what i heard on private forum regarding this domain sell out scary thing?

Hi Prem

This is not true at all.. we own .in !

regarding your files, it was a bug.. now it is fixed

please try to generate the links again and let me know how it goes!

Hish

thanks hish bro , i will share ur message with my team :)

we all were worried a bit

i just RL FSO (.com) to FSO - it changed to .in

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back