FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello members im using filesonic and now having some problem...

when i try to open filesonic.com

[slide]http://i3.ambrybox.com/080311/1299612832296.jpg[/slide]

it process a little bit and then redirect my page to filesonic.pk and im also in PAKISTAN

[slide]http://i3.ambrybox.com/080311/1299613095455.jpg[/slide]

so plz tell me that is it done by the official filesonic team or its kind of a hacking accounts....

Last edited by a moderator:
hello members im using filesonic and now having some problem...

when i try to open filesonic.com

it process a little bit and then redirect my page to filesonic.pk and im also in PAKISTAN

so plz tell me that is it done by the official filesonic team or its kind of a hacking accounts....

Hello,

Yes it is Filesonic.com. Same as filesonic.in, it's just part of our future plans to create more localized versions of our products. Nothing should change on your end

And, by the way, India is not the only country. We will rolling out several 'internationalizations' of our site.

Hish

Hi.
I've a question: if I'm in PPS plan and someone clicks in my ref link and bought a prem account. Wil I get payed for that sale? or only sales through files links are counted?

I'm new in filesonic and got my first 2 sales today ::D

81815352.png

<3 Filesonic

Hello!

Qualifying credits or credits?

thanks

its qualifying credits i had 1 sale before that which gives me 100 points but minutes after that another 100 points showed up but there no sale shown. then another 100 points came up but this time the sale was shown. the 100 points was sandwiched between my 2 sales..

thanks hish

I got a question. When Im on PPD payment plan, can I see count of premium sales in my statistic (offcourse with 0$ earnings from sales), and opposite way, when im on PPS plan, is it count of downloads always on zero, or I can see daily count of downloads (again, with 0$ earnings from download). I ask this, cause I planing switch PPD for PPS. Thanks for answer.
PS. I hope you can understand what I asking :D

@crkvice

Yes..you're right.

When you're in PPD, the sales you've got shown in stats..only not $ count.
And when you're in PPS, your download stats remain 0 ( not shown )

* What a great way to start my day, while breakfast, just checked my stats, got 1 more sales..total 3 yesterday..:D...Filesonic great <3

@crkvice

Yes..you're right.

When you're in PPD, the sales you've got shown in stats..only not $ count.
And when you're in PPS, your download stats remain 0 ( not shown )

* What a great way to start my day, while breakfast, just checked my stats, got 1 more sales..total 3 yesterday..:D...Filesonic great <3

Well If that's true, then I'll stick with PPD, cause I dont have any sales since I have registered :D :D :D :D

Thanks bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back