FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish .. Plz tell the fraud department to respond to my mails .. atleast let me know what kind of fraud they r suspecting me for .. its not a small amount for me .. plz do this mate .. u seem to be ignoring me completely

Hi

You got paid the last time until the 4th February... In order to get a payment, you need $300 (since you are Elite) and the Friday before the last payout , you had $178.2 ! (far from $300 ;)) .. But the past Friday, I see that you reached the minimum, so you will get the payment this Tuesday!

Hish

I send You PM with screen There is a little more on my acc and I didn't get the whole money. Maybe I don't understand the rules and when I'm vip I need also to reach 300$ from Referral to get payment?

Last edited:
Hi mephisto,

its not broken, it is taking longer than usual and we are working on it by adding more and more servers! ... unless you are uploading from fileserve, they have a restriction to how many files per hour are uploaded to filesonic.com!
Hish
I'm remote uploading from my dedicated server. Again have files that are stuck in PENDING for 4+ hours. This is quite annoying.

@Hish, i have 2 domain sales but only one premium sale is counted. I'm only using my links to the website, so i should had 2 premium sales counted :/

[slide]http://lulzimg.com/i13/5a68bc.png[/slide]

@djkelaj, i have sent you a pm some days ago, have you read it? if you don't want to reply it's fine :)

@ Cyberbob that means someone visited your site, got a Filesonic cookie, went to another site and bought his premium through another file

Has anyone reported to Hish about slow speed of servers (downloading) and got it fixed?

Some of my users are complaining that even with premium account they only download about 35 Kb/s max speed using Jdownloader...

@djkelaj I suppose, as long as the domain sale is reffered from my website from a page that lists one of my links...

@The Coon, is this possible? I thought you get a cookie only if you buy from a link listed into your website, and my website only lists my own links :/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back