FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe eventually I'll find out, where are the files that I uploaded yesterday via web uploader and ftp? Because so far not appeared in the file manager...

How can I make money on my files, since I can not post them anywhere?

Coding error on Remote Upload page...

Hi, This is annoying to me, lost a few "pending" uploads by this...

After the link "Clear all "Finished" and "Problematic" uploads" is not assigned the tag </a> (end of link), meaning the link going on until the next white-line, this is white space, if i / we have "pending" uploads, and i / we have a lot, as all know, and i click in the white-space after the link i trigger the link... meaning all "Pending" uploads are deleted, as they are seen as "Problematic"...

Please correct this... Thanks...

Hi Hish - can You answer for my questions - FSO didn't pay for over two weeks... If I can send You some detalis with PM - let me know.

@Hish ID means reff link number ? 640275

Thanks - looking back for answer from You

Hi

You got paid the last time until the 4th February... In order to get a payment, you need $300 (since you are Elite) and the Friday before the last payout , you had $178.2 ! (far from $300 ;)) .. But the past Friday, I see that you reached the minimum, so you will get the payment this Tuesday!

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back