FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, some one buy Premium from my link , but i did not got any premium sale, just domain sale? Please can you explain me,why?

@ The Coon

I hope that's true. Sometimes premium members get about 3 mbs but sometimes its slower than 100 Kb/s so its pretty inconsistent. They say that downloading as free user is much more stable, so they won't renew :(

Hey, some one buy Premium from my link , but i did not got any premium sale, just domain sale? Please can you explain me,why?

I have the same problem, Hish will check it out and tell us what is going on :D

bc534f.png

PPS fixed $12 isn't always good :P

anyone got the same problem?

some links not working, if you click on the link and you won't be able to download but return to the FS homepage, but the file exist in the file manager. It that a bug? Seems there are some problems with the FS domain name.

Hi!

It is not changing, unless you click on the confirmation link!

Hish

Hish, I am not talking about account modification. I am talking about the "forget password" feature. As long as you know the email of the account, it will reset the password automatically and send the new password to the email. This is really frustrating.

Problem in changing payment method
We are two brother & have two different FSO account
But we have one paypal & 2 alertpay accounts
My bro payout method i paypal but mine is alert pay
But now i want to get my money in Paypal
He change payment method to Alertpay account
when i change to Paypal
then error arise
This account is being used by another affiliate
PLz help me i need money in Paypal

hi hish!
statistics on money can be corrupted please check
I post on several forums in the two days following the last week of my downloads are very few (I can say that the forum should be much larger download)
What happened to us?
and I checked with uploadstore provide a similar forum and I've been downloading quite well?
uploadstore only a single IP per user 24-hour free download

You can not access this page directly. Please use the website to start your download or contact us in case of problem. If the problem persists, clear your cookies and try again.

Last edited:
hi hish!
statistics on money can be corrupted please check
I post on several forums in the two days following the last week of my downloads are very few (I can say that the forum should be much larger download)
What happened to us?
and I checked with uploadstore provide a similar forum and I've been downloading quite well?
uploadstore only a single IP per user 24-hour free download

You can not access this page directly. Please use the website to start your download or contact us in case of problem. If the problem persists, clear your cookies and try again.

That only happens on 5% of all downloads, so shouldn't effect your downloads much, maybe downloaders prefer uploadstore cause Filesonic free user speed sucks?

28hrs past but still no sales :(

Stats update fine, altough today is extremely low.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back