FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have PPD, but in the last 4 days I got 3 sales, I am getting about $2 each day, I wonder if I should change my plan to PPS...
Hi!
I think you should try PPS fix10. You will get 10$ for every sale:)
Try it for a week and you will see!=)

Hi guys!
I have invitation for Elite Plan! It is only for new users (not registered yet).
You will get 85% or $12 per Premium Sales!
If you want to work a lot with Filesonic please pm me!
You must be a poster on popular sites and forums.

A week ago i'm in PPS fixed 10...only got 1 sales, and it is not even 24 hours since i switched back to PPD...there is 1 sales....:(

Edit: just when i finished post this...got 1 more sales....:(:(

Wish i could switch back...

Started using Filesonic from 13th Januari 2011 and till this day i got 8 sales...so what should i choose, i mean when in PPD seem sales came so easy, when i switch to PPS, sales so hard to come...confusing...

The only thing that boost is my Playsonic, from 1500something goes to 478 place.

Last edited:
In order to buy filesonic premium account, the paypal account must have CC linked on it. :)

No CC required to purchase 90 days account. Why so with one month account? :sad: Hotfile had same issue with one month account but later they provided alternative.

jONN4d4cee3a35982.jpg

i dont know why my stats is not increasing
help me

Filesonic Earning

Today i upgrade my account to premium .Now i want to know can i share my uploaded link with others and earn money like before ?

Please someone reply ASAP.

i am in top 100 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I love you filesonic. why are you so awesome ? :D :D :D :D

my members in US are getting 31mbps !! just great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

current rank 83

hey hish i changed my plan on last Wednesday can i changed my plan on this Tuesday
i am very upset to changed my plan if possible changed it now i am a elite member

Last edited:
why we can not shose on the end of day what earnings we want..if we earn 5$ on PPD and 10$ on PPS..so we can shose PPS ..and got 10$... :D

I've seen my statistic, from the sales i've got today, one there's info about referrer, and one is blank...can anyone explain about the blank referrer...?

Thanks..

Here is my stats in PPD

I know people that can make $8/day in PPD so I still have a lot to improve.
I have afraid to change to PPS and don't get any sale so I think I will stay with PPD for at least a few more weeks.
ab395ed583162decbb0c530a98f9776a.html

Hello,
The "Manage Files" tab is not updating while uploading a file via Remote-Upload, i can't find file's link in "Manage Files" tab...
i have to come back to "Remote Upload" tab and get the link ! the stat of the file is (Successful 100% Completed)
plz fix that !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back