FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic sir. My Plan is PayPerSale FIXED 10 Dollars. I Joined Playsonic Today. I Earn Regular Income From Paypersale Fixed 10 Dollers per eachsale In This Time?

My friend wanted to purchase premium account. I requested him to purchase it while downloading one of the files uploaded by me. He has a paypal account. When he clicked on one month premium account buy button and entered his paypal account details, it asked to fill up credit card details. Even after clicking on skip button it asks for credit card details. He is verified paypal user and has got sufficient balance to purchase one month premium. This thing doesn't happen while purchasing 90 days premium. Can we not pay by paypal for one month premium without providing credit card details?

This is my first earning in FileSonic.com:D

[SLIDE]http://i51.tinypic.com/29qbcxs.jpg[/SLIDE]

Thanx very very much Hish introduce me, best payment in FileSonic.com

My friend wanted to purchase premium account. I requested him to purchase it while downloading one of the files uploaded by me. He has a paypal account. When he clicked on one month premium account buy button and entered his paypal account details, it asked to fill up credit card details. Even after clicking on skip button it asks for credit card details. He is verified paypal user and has got sufficient balance to purchase one month premium. This thing doesn't happen while purchasing 90 days premium. Can we not pay by paypal for one month premium without providing credit card details?

In order to buy filesonic premium account, the paypal account must have CC linked on it. :)

what do you do to have sales?
just upload files and expect that people sign up for premium account when enter in your links?

This game is killing my sleep time :P

I am getting addicted more and more :)

The moment I come in top 75, somebody throws me back

But i will fight back to get to top 50 spot :) :)

current rank 101

Last edited:
i am in top 100 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

I love you filesonic. why are you so awesome ? :D :D :D :D

my members in US are getting 31mbps !! just great !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

thank you hish on acting on my PM.

guys like dp i am getting many PMs here also regarding how i reached to top 100

rather than replying to each n every one i will post here
just spread ur links where ever u can , if possible >400 MB all my links are >400 MB

i sold 68 sales in 1 month of uploading to filesonic :):)

and yes like my dear friend reverse suggested and i implemented it - the rule of thumb - don't provide links to other file host in ur posts. it would only kill ur chances to get sales.

hope it helps :) happy earnings

I have PPD, but in the last 4 days I got 3 sales, I am getting about $2 each day, I wonder if I should change my plan to PPS...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back