FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
peace everybodies!

I am new here.. I am earn nice monies with other hosts. Now I try filesonic!

I see on internet very nice new filsonic page that help me see my monies i make with them.

Anybodies saw before?

Is there a daily download limit for premium account holders? I don't see a limit specified in the premium account or in the premium account purchase page. But I don't see the phrase 'unlimited downloads' anywhere either.

I like the new detailed stats. Just one thing I'm missing, it would be nice to see details of referrer sites also. Number of sales and value from each referring site.

Filesonic's support sucked and it still does.

I've informed them several times and send them some links. No fix or even a response.

To me, Filesonic seems to be a host that in the near future will simply disappear silently without paying outstanding amounts. Be aware!

After 2 weeks the problems with downloading FiSo files have not been resolved. Even worse they completely ignore it.

[slide]http://i887.photobucket.com/albums/ac75/drlove_bkk/Untitled-1-4.jpg[/slide]

dude, that problem happens when u click a FiSo link in firefox, and firefox then redirects it to IDM, but then IDM wont be able to download. i dont knw why

to download without any problems, this is what i do. first limit the no of connections to filesonic to 1 in IDM. then right click a link and select download with IDM, and it will download without any problems.

if you use multiple connections, download will most probably stop at some 80 or 90%. using single connection, there wont be any problem, although download will be a little slow

Hi !

I got your email!

The reason is that you are calculating until Tuesday! But in fact, we pay from Saturday till Friday and that we pay on Tuesday... We have it explained in the news section of the site!

Regards.

Hish

Actually, that wasn't the case.

The problem was that I missed the payout date because the amount did not meet the minimum payout requirement. That amount was then passed over to the next week and accumulated with the new week but somehow FSonic only paid for the new week but not the week prior. Anyways, if next week I am only paid for next week's amount but excluding this week's remaining sum, then we know this is definitely a bug.

Nonetheless, it's not serious. My payout is too small of an amount to make a fuss.

Cheers,

Advanced Statistics is really wonderful. Thanx you Filesonic.

But please add Referrer sites for sales or for downloads to Advanced Statistics

Thanx again :)

im getting remote upload error..

[SLIDE]http://lulzimg.com/i9/882647a0.png[/SLIDE]

all files are from same Rapidleech.. but some of the showing error , other showing blocked IP ... other downloads are success <_<

is dere any solution for this >?:|

no reply yet ??? :O

No, sushant, it's fully automatic providing you gave a valid paypal account and your balance is more than the minimum payout amount

Dont Use Filesonic This file host lying you Guys
i have 2.5$ in my filesonic a/c now i open my filesonic a/c i see my stats showing me my earning .70 cents so carefully to lyer

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back