FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
how i confirm my site ?
i will put key in my server that is link on my site .. but still not confirmed

2r74hn4.jpg

http://worldnxt.info/filesonic_key_EF6QQn32X9v0Bi5EGFC2ZPIvsCQmeHmJdjqUwkMkj7aLg6gMBJ.html

Iam waiting for my payment & i send u mail

Hi !

Your last payout was 29th October. Since the 30th of October, until the 19th of November (Last Friday), you made less than the minimum required!

You have now reached the minimum, therefore you will receive the payment on Tuesday.

Hish

Could you help me out though? I am now actively promoting filesonic but I'd really like to switch to pay per download instead of pay per sale, however I still need to wait 4 days so I can set it back myself.. shouldn't be that much of an issue to do it manually :)

Could you help me out though? I am now actively promoting filesonic but I'd really like to switch to pay per download instead of pay per sale, however I still need to wait 4 days so I can set it back myself.. shouldn't be that much of an issue to do it manually :)

Hi!

You already contacted me about this... I checked your account and I fixed it for u

Please check and confirm here.

Hish

so , you won't answer me ?
if you won't pay this week alretpay ppl just say it
its okay , i can wait till next week

still didn't answer my Q about payment

I just got your PM with your login ID.

Your last payout was on the 12th of November. From the 13th until the 19th November, you have not reached the minimum! Therefore, you do not qualify for the payment on the 23rd November. Now, I see that you are over the minimum, so you will get your payout next Tuesday.

Hish

No worries...

Just always check the "payments" page and see when was the last "Paid for" date and then go to "statistics" page and select from the day after "Paid for" date until Friday!

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back