FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the reason why they started deleted files massively is because they are moving their servers from US to safe place..

It's not filesonic who is fucking us, it's US Feds which are fucking us..

Filesonic we are with you and will always be with you..

Good Luck and Long Live Fsc..

[mod]infracted for making a post not related to support - I've given warnings about this already[/mod]

I agree with you :) it's better to have NL servers....and you guys...focus on other niche's...movies and tv show's are deleted too fast :)

[mod]infracted for making a post not related to support - I've given warnings about this already[/mod]

Stop believing that servers not located in the US is safe.

If you earn zillions from breaking (US) Copyright Law and if they decide to go get you, it does not matter where the servers are located.

Not at all.

Hint: Copyright is a global thing.

firefox flagfox add-on shows that FS is located in hong kong ,
then i think nothing big will change.
i hope filesonic will stays the same.
let's wait 'til FS reply and tell us more the next hours.
lots of luck and fortune to FS.

firefox flagfox add-on shows that FS is located in hong kong ,
then i think nothing big will change.

Means nothing if FileSonic is registered in Hong Kong.

Megaupload was registered in HK.
And FileServe closed their 'make money' program - also registered in Hong Kong.

I think the reason why they started deleted files massively is because they are moving their servers from US to safe place..

It's not filesonic who is fucking us, it's US Feds which are fucking us..

Filesonic we are with you and will always be with you..

Good Luck and Long Live Fsc..

this is a better action for filesonic than closing its doors immediately.

I can use to upload filepost link on the Remote upload filesonic ??

I can use to upload filepost link on the Remote upload filesonic ??

Originally Posted by Nasz Prezes
Hey Hash!

I've noticed that when I open folder link with many files, it's only 50 per page. How can I change the limit? It was better when the all files were on single page. Now people ask me, where are the other files... Please give us an option for us in folder options.

Cheers!

You can change the amount of files per page on the top right corner of the file manager, you should have the option to have 100, 250 or 500 files

Best regards,
Marco

But I'm NOT talking about listing in filemanager, I'm talking about listing on filesonic folder page, I mean filesonic.com/folder/xxx. Hope you'll understand now.

Cheers!

Last edited:
just remember one thing, but lawyers most probably already reminded it, there was not only SOPA and PIPA, there is ACTA in eu, shady, bad law.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back