FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes description is not there, they forget this section
I send a ticket them with this screen cap

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/c583dbc35f.jpg[/SLIDE]

Last edited:
The situation is like this - as an affiliate/partner/uploader we are overwhelmed by this new interface and experiencing some difficulties. So the situation is much worse for the premium account buyers as they have no clue where to start. It will take sometime to get set with this new interface for both the users :)

Last edited:
If my premium expires tomorrow. So this means I have 30 days after that till all my files will be deleted right? Until I upgrade back to premium? Am I correct?

Mirikk, we are IQ level 180 brain monsters and will imagine this I letter is INFO.
its very absurd and nonsense system. it must be fixed and info must be visible.

MaX., be polite not retarted, you are accusing 1000+ members around forum and portals
begging WTF THE FILE PASSWORD TO DOWNLOAD
what do you think of you??? you are MASTER or all the world except you are MORON :))))

why in filesonic I have 2 referral links??

One is your Referral Link - if affiliates sign up under it they become your referral and you earn from their earnings (20% for regular affiliates, 5% for Elite).

The second is your Premium Ref Link which you can earn sales commissions from but the affiliates who sign up under it do not become your referral :)

Hish

If my premium expires tomorrow. So this means I have 30 days after that till all my files will be deleted right? Until I upgrade back to premium? Am I correct?

After your premium expires, your files revert back to their 30 day protection. You will have 48 hours protection for any file which was uploaded longer than 30 days ago and it resets with each download.

Hish

One is your Referral Link - if affiliates sign up under it they become your referral and you earn from their earnings (20% for regular affiliates, 5% for Elite).

The second is your Premium Ref Link which you can earn sales commissions from but the affiliates who sign up under it do not become your referral :)

Hish

Why not just make 1 single ref link, which give you a sale and a ref (if someone buy premium with a new account, not an existing one).
Its the system Oron is using , even if I think they suck , they had some good idea.

Hi Hish

I'm having problem with ru from fileserve to filesonic. It used to work for me but now it isn't anymore for months now. I always get MAYBE_BLOCKED_IP error message. Never got any replies on all the submitted requests I did on this problem.
Can u please check this?

Foensh

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back