FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the payment filesonic team.

Still as Processing... in the Payments page of filesonic but i've received the payment many hours ago.

Maybe that's a bug, check why is the lag between filesonic info and the already paid accounts.

Thanks again for the payment!

chose wrong ticket type

If you opened an affiliate ticket, you should have received an answer.

If you open a "free" or "premium" ticket, unfortunately you will have to wait until our user support sends us the ticket.

Please give me your ticket # and I will take a look.

Hish

Sorry.. i chose the premium ticket type....

My ticket number is Ticket 196698. The continuous block and release is not amusing...

But as a premium, is it really alright to use the affiliate ticket?

Thank you...

Payment received in paypal , but in filesonic still shows processing....

Payment status will change to paid soon

Hi Hish/Marco

Is there a lag in the stats?
2011-12-28 isn't showing up ;)

Also, my payment is still under processing.. is this normal?

Stats for 28/12/11 are working fine, there is no lag

Hish i would like ask you something where i have to write you ? thank you. u try ticket from filesonic site but now answer 2 days ... thank you.

If you opened a ticket in free or premium it will take 48 to 72 hours for me or Hish to receive it, send me the ticket number by PM

Best regards,
Marco

My ticket number is Ticket 196698. The continuous block and release is not amusing...

Thank you...

Please look at your ticket

Best regards,
Marco

Last edited:
Replied to Comment.

Originally Posted by lamerio

Thank you...
Please look at your ticket

Best regards,
Marco

I have replied to your request...

I got last sales on 21/12/2011. And 22/12/2012 I joined ELITE membership. after upgrade to ELITE I got no sales. My last 7 days earning is 0 USD. Is anything wrong in my account ?

1A7Fo.png

passworded files can not be downloaded by
JDOWNLOADER, please can you contact with team
people sends me emails they can not download games

:facepalm::'(

It happened again...

Ticket 196698 happen again.. The blocked page... and my IP changed again from the previous one i sent through the ticket...

And i am blocked from the report page for some reason.. Everytime the captcha screen comes in, I entered the submit and it goes to this message by Chrome "Oops! This link appears to be broken".

Very not amusing... Please help thanks..

Uploaded On 2011-Dec-27, 159.09 MB, 0 Downloads, 0 Sales

This Text is hard to read!Make it bigger or make it red whatever but grey over white isnt good.And pls fix the sorting of files in filemanager so it remembers my sorting like the old filesonic did!

hey, if a have the filesonic collaboration plan and i uploaded a file with 4gb, everyone can download this file immediately with no limitations ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back