FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would be cool if the first page here had some general site info. Like payment dates/ protocols. It would probably eliminate a few of the more common questions also ;)
Since FAQ don't have a lot of info on the way payments are done with Filesonic.

Happy Holidays :)

hi, Hish,i have a question regarding PPS Fixed up to 17 dollars.

if i am on PPD right now,and i am averaging 3 sales daily for a whole week,and then i switch to PPS fixed up to 17 dollars, will i be credited $13/sale if i make sales again?

PPS Fixed up to $17 is an Elite program that you need an invitation for or need to apply to :)

Your fixed rate (up to $15 PPS or $17 if you are Elite) depends on the sales of the previous week.

Make an average of 3 sales/day through Monday - Sunday of the previous week and you get fixed $13 per sale the following week :)

Hish

I can't see the statistic::O

Please open an affiliate ticket.

Hish

can i add my premium acount on my rdp ?
or it cal shared ?

If you are the only person using your RDP, you will be fine.

Hish

A lot of servers are F***d up again!! When will be a week without any problems????

We are doing maintenance on some of our US servers, so at the moment some US traffic is being routed to EU servers.

:)

Hish

Last edited:
I can not login in to my account :( all of files were deleted :(( what's happen with my account?, plz help me and contact with me via this mail, thank you so much !!!!!!!!!

Last edited:
I can not login in to my account :( all of files were deleted :(( what's happen with my account? my account is xxxxxxxxx, plz help me and contact with me via this mail, thank you so much !!!!!!!!!

Hi filesonic,
I still don't receive the payment yet today. please check my payment. My username: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Thank you.

Please open affiliate tickets and do not post your e-mail in the thread.

Hish

Hish, can you please check s341?

Files are showing as online but unavailable

Please open an affiliate ticket and include some of the links.

Hish

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back