FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
B8aV0.jpg

is anybody have proplem with detailed downloads statistic
or just me ? its not show from which country the downloads come from !

Hish, they way younotify anyone before banning there account is highly appreciate.
This will help people acknowledge their illegal action and stop it.
Keep on your good work, men!

Hish can i make a suggestion :) when you give some one a warning give it in the chat box that you implemented on filesonic because most of the users are not reading the emails daily :)

THanks !

Dear Hish.

I want to second that said by EmilBlack, please use the messaging system of filesonic to send the warnings, i mean:

www.filesonic.com/messaging/inbox

I don't check my email everyday, but filesonic is my homepage.

Best regards.

Dear Hish.

I want to second that said by EmilBlack, please use the messaging system of filesonic to send the warnings, i mean:

www.filesonic.com/messaging/inbox

I don't check my email everyday, but filesonic is my homepage.

Best regards.

We are retaining the suggestion and we will consider it

Best regards,
Marco

as I can collect what was sold in the last promotion?

If you want to know how to get the promo bonus added to your payment, you have to request it buy clicking on the promo earnings on the stats page.

If not open an affiliate ticket with more information

Best regards,
Marco

B8aV0.jpg

is anybody have proplem with detailed downloads statistic
or just me ? its not show from which country the downloads come from !

Same here!

By the way...

Hish, I have one suggestion.

When you go to dashboard you can click a file and get it's individual stats for the day, but you can only see those from the files on the dashboard list.

It would be interesting to be able to do it on our files complete list. When you would click a file you would have access to the all time stats of that particular file. Like downloads/country and $ generated.

If this is useless and is already possible, can anyone tell me how to do it?

hi can plz add filejungle in Remote Upload User/Pass Manager

hi can u plz add filejungle in Remote Upload User/Pass Manager

its hard to add http://user:password@. for each file of filejungle for remote upload

so add filejungle filehost in Remote Upload User/Pass Manager
so that i can save premium username and password of filejungle
and it will be easy for Remote Upload from filejungle

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (110.77.250.177 XFF: 10.0.1.117) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

How should i do?:facepalm:

Okay. Here is the problem. I am using IDM to download my files. After downloading for awhile, the speed will become 0 bytes/sec. Which means stopped downloading. Then i will pause and resume my files. But it says it cant be resume. Then i will go onto filesonic website which shows the error code 9999. I will then enter the captcha and wait for awhile before i can resume my downloads. So i believe it is error 9999 then causes my download to stop. I am only downloading 3-4 files at a time and i get suspicious. Can anyone please tell me the fix? I have correctly entered my log in info into the download manager. So that is not the fix. And the error occurs every 20-30% downloaded of my files. Thanks. :)

I send them -to filesonic- a link that doesn't work, guess what was the solution?File deleted for coruption , still have that file in my PC and is not having any CRC error ......this is the end of my collaboration with filesonic ....i am uploading and they delete my file for no reason !!!
That guy was right!!!
R.I.P

P.S. Dont need comments from A$$ lickers like champ of champs, virtual , reverse etc- at this reply

@cyberavijit Servers are down every week , more and more ....That is what filesonic became worst host ever used

When i saw in my inbox the message that said: ".......we become more stable...." i could not belive how they can lie in my face ......
Worst filehost!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back