FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@JustMee

dnt know what kind of grudge u hv with FSn but I think FSN is best is the biz. sure they have downtime... and thats because overload....so chill man. and approach them normally . they will def solve the problem...

This is from allmost 2 months servers down every day .....the IT are useless

Because of their down servers my earnings are halved....If i was on other host everything was normal

I send them -to filesonic- a link that doesn't work, guess what was the solution?File deleted for coruption , still have that file in my PC and is not having any CRC error ......this is the end of my collaboration with filesonic ....i am uploading and they delete my file for no reason !!!

Rotfl :-)

Dont you get it?
The file is corrupted on FileSonics servers.
The upload failed or the discs on FileSonics servers fucked up.

It has NOTHING to do if the file on your local disc has CRC errors or not.

Please, if you want to complain about something, be a bit smarter...

@Gerner2010 That file was on their servers from 3 weeks .....why delete now? when i send it to them?I had 30 downloads on it and nobody complaining about it till 2 days ago.....so i am pretty smart

Hi, I have being using filesonic for about 2 months. Today, i have a receive a problem: "We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (XXX.XX.XX.XX) and have been temporarily blocked."

Then ask me to enter Captcha. After entering, it redirects to a report which is to be filled and submitted to FileSonic Helpdesk <helpdesk@filesonic.com>.
(I have already submitted a report to FileSonic Helpdesk, still no reply yet.)

Is there any way to solve this quickly? Because i am unable to download anything even unable to go to the filesonic website, always redirect me back to the same thing about the blocked IP address. Is this a temporary problem? Could you able to tell me what is the problem and the solution? I hope i able to get some answers. Thank you.
Please open an affiliate ticket, and if already have, please check the status of it :)

IP blocks are temporary and are usually caused by multiple failed logins.

Hish

Now is being two days but still there is no reply from filesonic :(. The problem still occur when i downloading and retrying to refresh download address. Could you help me to check? Thanks in advance.

@Gerner2010 That file was on their servers from 3 weeks .....why delete now?

You sent them the link because the file didnt work, didnt you?

Something was up.
Maybe the discs failed yesterday or the server is dead or whatever.

Doesnt seem to me that you have anything to complain about.
Servers/discs fail. Live with it and re-upload.

I also had 1 (ONE) file deleted today because of curruption.
Part3.rar of many.

I have several hundreds/thousands files.
I think I can survive that a single file has been deleted :)

Last edited:
@Gerner2010 and you will modify the links in 120 forums?

That was the only one i send it....i have a lot of links not working....of course i will not send it to them because will be deleted .....i already reup them but not with filesonic anymore!

They did not messed up earnings from this week also earnings from next week .....thats why i am stop using them!

Last edited:
Some thing wrong on my account. stats page and files page gone crazy. Every reflesh page change. I delete my cookies but still continue this problem.
I use mozilla 3.6.25

Reflesh example 1

[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/f741a7ef81.jpg[/SLIDE]
Reflesh example 2
[SLIDE]http://i.lulzimg.com/dcd7e3c372.jpg[/SLIDE]

Sure! (what kind of question is that?)
If you can not live with corrupted files, I guess you have to make your own file host with RAID10.

If you have other non-working files, send the links to Hish and let him take a look at it.

If you are un-lucky, you have 100 files on the same dead disc.
Then you have to re-up and edit forum posts.

Live with it...

Or go elsewhere.
When (IF!) you find a host which NEVER has failed discs/servers, send me a PM.

@Gerner2010 Man, filesonic is the only host that delete files for corruption (And is totally their fault) and also the only one who delete files for Digital Fingerprint....they are the only host that makes uploaders hard days !!

And i use 4-5 hosts, none delete files for corruption

I mean: None filehosts delete files for corruption!!NONE!!

And about this:
If you are un-lucky, you have 100 files on the same dead disc.
Look what they say:
Files ALWAYS kept on servers
Maybe should say: If you are lucky will keep your files!
LOL

Last edited:
corruption = disk error, server disks are corrupted and all files are physically gone.
They do not delete, as I know from past. Do not blame them without knowing what this error is.

They get deleted anyway ....so i blame them because they are not able to fix the problems ....servers are messed up from almost 2 months......and i get a message in filesonic inbox "filesonic is more stable" ->THIS WAS A BAD JOKE!!!

Okay. Here is the problem. I am using IDM to download my files. After downloading for awhile, the speed will become 0 bytes/sec. Which means stopped downloading. Then i will pause and resume my files. But it says it cant be resume. Then i will go onto filesonic website which shows the error code 9999. I will then enter the captcha and wait for awhile before i can resume my downloads. So i believe it is error 9999 then causes my download to stop. I am only downloading 3-4 files at a time and i get suspicious. Can anyone please tell me the fix? I have correctly entered my log in info into the download manager. So that is not the fix. And the error occurs every 20-30% downloaded of my files. Thanks. :)

Error Code 9999 is an IP block. Please open an affiliate ticket and include your IP so we can take a look :)

Hish

Now is being two days but still there is no reply from filesonic :(. The problem still occur when i downloading and retrying to refresh download address. Could you help me to check? Thanks in advance.

As long as you're sure to open an AFFILIATE ticket, you will get a response very quickly :)

Hish

That was the only one i send it....i have a lot of links not working....of course i will not send it to them because will be deleted .....i already reup them but not with filesonic anymore!

They did not messed up earnings from this week also earnings from next week .....thats why i am stop using them!

With corrupted files, if you re-upload them, you won't have to change any of the links.

If you weren't too busy spamming the board to ask what can be done about corrupted files, we could have told you that 8-)

Hish

Some thing wrong on my account. stats page and files page gone crazy. Every reflesh page change. I delete my cookies but still continue this problem.
I use mozilla 3.6.25

You can open an affiliate ticket - but this is caused by a database lag which will clear itself up.

Hish

Last edited:
already reuped with other host!Not using you anymore!You will see 40TB of data deleted ....maybe servers will work faster now!LOL

Last edited:
Please check this ticket #187149 as soon as possible.

Your ticket is already being dealt with. Please do not post your tickets on the board - as long as you open an AFFILIATE ticket, you won't need to remind us to check it :)

Hish

already reuped with other host!Not using you anymore!You will see 40TB of data deleted ....maybe servers will work faster now!

The best of luck to you, now please stop spamming our support thread.

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back