FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Filesonic Blocked IP address

Hi, I have being using filesonic for about 2 months. Today, i have a receive a problem: "We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (XXX.XX.XX.XX) and have been temporarily blocked."

Then ask me to enter Captcha. After entering, it redirects to a report which is to be filled and submitted to FileSonic Helpdesk <helpdesk@filesonic.com>.
(I have already submitted a report to FileSonic Helpdesk, still no reply yet.)

Is there any way to solve this quickly? Because i am unable to download anything even unable to go to the filesonic website, always redirect me back to the same thing about the blocked IP address. Is this a temporary problem? Could you able to tell me what is the problem and the solution? I hope i able to get some answers. Thank you.

Account has been restored. Just want to let you know, that if you didnt nag, I would have helped you before... But people nagging slows down my work, so I have to take care of people who are not nagging first, then you!

Change your username, password,email & security question in case you got hacked..

I thought I knew you better... Anyway , this is a warning. If you spam this thread again, you will get banned from FileSonic.com! :)

Hish

thanks you So much hish i know you are best
u help me alot before!!
and you know why i say you best always
no more words
Filesonic is best :(

I'am waiting for my first payment in Filesonic :)

wait 7 more hours payment wil be done auto=)!!

Hi Hish/Macro, Please don't ban anyone within 24 h before Payment.

Each week before payouts are made all payments are run through Fraud Control.

The only people that get banned on payout days are fraudsters :P

Hish

Hish I am using my FSc account in USA Rapidllech for uploading. & I am not from USA. Is it make any problem to my account?

No, this should be fine.

Hish

This is weird. Filesonic deletes a file I uploaded. However, the same file of the same thing uploaded by a famous warez-bb uploader is still working. How is that possible?

its not weird, some sites/pages/blogs enable protection against those dmca crawlers so the deletion time is longer :facepalm:

Hish is it safe to purchase premium from reseller...I mean if something goes wrong with purchase/dealer..shall I inform/complain to support team too or deal directly only with reseller I bought coupon ?...my payment option is alertpay..Paypal payment not available.
Is there any risk involve if I use my account on RDP...just for upload..I want to buy premium just to keep my file for longer period.

Hi, I have being using filesonic for about 2 months. Today, i have a receive a problem: "We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (XXX.XX.XX.XX) and have been temporarily blocked."

Then ask me to enter Captcha. After entering, it redirects to a report which is to be filled and submitted to FileSonic Helpdesk <helpdesk@filesonic.com>.
(I have already submitted a report to FileSonic Helpdesk, still no reply yet.)

Is there any way to solve this quickly? Because i am unable to download anything even unable to go to the filesonic website, always redirect me back to the same thing about the blocked IP address. Is this a temporary problem? Could you able to tell me what is the problem and the solution? I hope i able to get some answers. Thank you.

Please open an affiliate ticket, and if already have, please check the status of it :)

IP blocks are temporary and are usually caused by multiple failed logins.

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back