FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't even know there's a promo going on and suddenly being on PPD I have 2 sales over the weekend 3$ each... What a nice surprise :) I always had zeros for sales until then, so I'm a bit confused, is it that you don't show sales count when I am on PPD, or is it that I never produced any sales before?

Yet, I'd like to ask... How do I request this promo money, it says it has to be requested until January 6th next to it but there is no button to click or anything...

On the other hand, I also can't find a button for the promo premium trade-in at 4$ instead of 5$... I don't mind buying it at 5$ either but I only have a page that wants $9 per month?!?

Dear Hish,

I play PPD, today I got 2 sales. But I dont see any promo money from Filesonic.

c185bbbd34.jpg

Please help me explain!

I didn't even know there's a promo going on and suddenly being on PPD I have 2 sales over the weekend 3$ each... What a nice surprise :) I always had zeros for sales until then, so I'm a bit confused, is it that you don't show sales count when I am on PPD, or is it that I never produced any sales before?

Yet, I'd like to ask... How do I request this promo money, it says it has to be requested until January 6th next to it but there is no button to click or anything...

On the other hand, I also can't find a button for the promo premium trade-in at 4$ instead of 5$... I don't mind buying it at 5$ either but I only have a page that wants $9 per month?!?

may be here bro :D

In order to contact us, you can open an affiliate ticket from the contact us page.

Dear Hish,

I play PPD, today I got 2 sales. But I dont see any promo money from Filesonic.

c185bbbd34.jpg

Please help me explain!

Next day it will be displayed. I have sale while playing PPD, too :D

59408329.jpg

btw, same question , when will we receive promo bonus :)

I In the second application, I ask you to deal with the problem, has been a few days, nor were there any response, that is in the process. I hope on Tuesday to pay at the same time I can see the success of this amount is not paid to hit my account thank you ~

See, on the instructions to pay your company successful, and my account did not receive the money.

dVEaT6XV7pMHDAo2bNiwYcOGDdvp1tqgAAAAAI+AOUgRMCgAAAB6AXOQImBQAAAA9ALmIEXAoAAAAOgFzEGKgEEBAADQC5iDFPGlxvoPojVGkvTnulgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
2.jpg

3.jpg

0fRBs94GjVOGEAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

Please check my ticket Marco

my ex gf hack my email in revenge so she tried to hack my filesonic too
she set the secret question nd now she want control on other email

take a look on my problem i have email control complete and will send you details

Please check my ticket Marco

my ex gf hack my email in revenge so she tried to hack my filesonic too
she set the secret question nd now she want control on other email

take a look on my problem i have email control complete and will send you details

Hahahaha, this post should be sticky

Revenge is good,
but hmm to steal you FSn account that's hilarious
hahahaa

Sad for you,

I In the second application, I ask you to deal with the problem, has been a few days, nor were there any response, that is in the process. I hope on Tuesday to pay at the same time I can see the success of this amount is not paid to hit my account thank you ~

See, on the instructions to pay your company successful, and my account did not receive the money.

dVEaT6XV7pMHDAo2bNiwYcOGDdvp1tqgAAAAAI+AOUgRMCgAAAB6AXOQImBQAAAA9ALmIEXAoAAAAOgFzEGKgEEBAADQC5iDFPGlxvoPojVGkvTnulgAAAAASUVORK5CYII=
2.jpg

3.jpg

0fRBs94GjVOGEAAAAASUVORK5CYII=

send Affiliate Ticket

it happened to me last month

it is because the WM limit

I did not exceed the limit ah ~ WMZ

send Affiliate Ticket

it happened to me last month

it is because the WM limit

I did not exceed the limit ah ~ WMZ

Moreover, this income is the 12 month of a new beginning, then 26. 26WMZ is my friend hit me on the account,

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back