FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (46.105.117.150) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

Please unban my Dedicated Server. Just running auto upload script =.=.

HISH do something about my request too please man
My IP was recently blocked and i am a premier member (Request #166857)

Please unblock it. I am from a University Internet (NIT Calicut, INDIA) and i have many friends who have filesonic account here, maybe the reason why you blocked it. Please unblock it fast.

stats frozen 10 hrs now.....:( (even the date not displayed)

ticket opened

apologize to hish (already responded in our ticket thks hish) stats were not frozen did not select correct date in statistics page (21st nov) it was 20th last date selected

our mistake :facepalm::facepalm:

back to normal all

Statistics from the last 3 days are a little weak, I hope that this will improve in the next few days.

Generally service is the best on the market and I hope this will remain in the future :)

HISH do something about my request too please man Quote:
My IP was recently blocked and i am a premier member (Request #166857)

Please unblock it. I am from a University Internet (NIT Calicut, INDIA) and i have many friends who have filesonic account here, maybe the reason why you blocked it. Please unblock it fast.

If that IP is blocked which means some illegal activities is coming from it. Premium account may be used on various ISP's or too may failed login attempts etc

Please make sure your premium is not shared with anyone otherwise filesonic servers might again ban those IP addresses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back