FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ Hish

Dude i have opened an affilate ticket, posted it here and posted my IP as well. I do not understand why you are downright ignoring a customer who has been asking you for help again and again. No response, no solution i do not understand this. I am writing this one more post again as a last resort. Give me some form of reply......

Hish is there any problems with the Stats today? seems mine are really low today

Hi Tinhead

Stats are fine

Hish

@ Hish

Dude i have opened an affilate ticket, posted it here and posted my IP as well. I do not understand why you are downright ignoring a customer who has been asking you for help again and again. No response, no solution i do not understand this. I am writing this one more post again as a last resort. Give me some form of reply......

Hi

I dont ignore anyone.. What is the ticket number?

Hish

(Request #166857)

Thanks

@ Hish

Does this look like an affiliate ticket? It clearly shows "premium" !!

Everyone here should see that The.DKNS wasn't saying the correct thing when he/she accused me of ignoring him/her!

You know, it really bothers me when I work almost 16 hours a day and then I get someone wrongfully accusing me of ignoring them!

Feels like im putting this effort for nothing!

Regards to All :)

Hish

First of all i did 5 posts before i said you were ignoring me and i am new here. My IP is blocked and i thought that the ticket number was the one which you requested. I do not mean any disrespect, my apologies if you thought so. All i want is for my IP to be unblocked. I do not know what an affilate ticket is, i simply gave you my request ID which i thought is the most logical thing for you to ask.

Last edited:
Support ticket closed again and deleted with noo reason again.
That was the second time.
Im really pissed off of Filesonic atm.
My problem is that my emal account got hacked , so i can't change it , because of Verification Mail :@
Answer my ticket an don't delete it please!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back