FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Uploaders ,
Today , i have just received mail from filesonic , notice that Your account has been closed after holding payment about 2 weeks more . Although , i already show where i posted that links , finally my account has been closed with no reason . So funny . This make me think if we receive more money , they will use more methods to not pay with reason as you upload file illegal ... or no reason :) . I only advise uploaders take care with yourself , some days when your account is holding , although you send mail to explain where i posted links , after that waiting , waiting and waiting our supporters come to check , finally , your account come to close same me :) , no explain , no reason , nothing .... That's all i would like to share with you , sorry my english is not good.

Hi Uploaders ,
Today , i have just received mail from filesonic , notice that Your account has been closed after holding payment about 2 weeks more . Although , i already show where i posted that links , finally my account has been closed with no reason . So funny . This make me think if we receive more money , they will use more methods to not pay with reason as you upload file illegal ... or no reason :) . I only advise uploaders take care with yourself , some days when your account is holding , although you send mail to explain where i posted links , after that waiting , waiting and waiting our supporters come to check , finally , your account come to close same me :) , no explain , no reason , nothing .... That's all i would like to share with you , sorry my english is not good.

Wait what? Your account got closed for posting illegal files?

Because i can pretty much guarantee that 99.9% of the people who use filehosts use them for illegal things. (Games, music, movies\tv shows, ect)

@ Hish
OMG,

All my files are deleted today (23.000 files) .sometimes i get 4 file removed or 2 file removed but today all my uploads are deleted.i want to now the reason.i used only filesonic on my website but i think it was a mistake

hi mate i want an invitation of Pay Per Sale Elite: programme I work hard day in and day out for uploading i think i can bring good traffic of new customers joining filesonic for first time please send me an invitation to Pay Per Sale Elite: thanks in advance i will wait for your reply.

@ Hish
OMG,

All my files are deleted today (23.000 files) .sometimes i get 4 file removed or 2 file removed but today all my uploads are deleted.i want to now the reason.i used only filesonic on my website but i think it was a mistake

maybe all files got dmca report:O

@ Hish

Kindly check Why I'm getting 10usd on per sale while i got 15usd Fixed plan

c85fbf33fb.jpg

Filesonic ID: adeel.raj22@gmail.com

Waiting for your response

Still waiting for the answer Hish

Why im getting 10usd while my plan is 15usd Fixed Per Sale
:facepalm::facepalm:

@Hish

EU FTP is throwing files away - sometimes.
I upload 60 files, only 56 shows up.

They do not appear if I wait - they do not appear in the upload list either.

Please fix.

Last edited:
@Hish

No payment 5 Week

My ID Filesonic 829113 >> dagonheng@hotmail.com
Help me You Check

You SCAM !
I Add email PAYPAL Wait for 5 weeks No payment
No payment
No payment
No payment
No payment