FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Help me please,

I got this on my browser:

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (222.124.XXX.XXX) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

thank you...

@ Hish
OMG,

All my files are deleted today (23.000 files) .sometimes i get 4 file removed or 2 file removed but today all my uploads are deleted.i want to now the reason.i used only filesonic on my website but i think it was a mistake

Are your account is premium?

@Hish

EU FTP is throwing files away - sometimes.
I upload 60 files, only 56 shows up.

They do not appear if I wait - they do not appear in the upload list either.

Please fix.

I guess the 4 missing files was removed by DMCA immediately,
(Or by one of their systems that checks previous DMCA complains)

then post your filesonic id here and am sure hish will explain why you were banned! filesonic doesnt ban anyone for no reason!
Really ? They are doing with me , no reason , only receive mail "Your account has been closed" . I pm for him in this forum , and he don't have any replies for me . Post my ID at here , is it good ? I see someone say don't post ID at here , he will not resolve . So funny , they seems have more problems from now .

Hello Hish , Why don't you answer me for my account banned with no reason?
I supply you 2 receipt from my friend for you and I'm waitting for your answer .
And I see I can access my account via GGChorme .But when I find in your database it's said no user such found.
Please reply for me asap.

Hi

TYesterday at night I used the remote upload FIleserve to FIlesonic and was working 100% without any problems..

Today, since 13PM it give me always this error:

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

49174065.png

And some times give me this error: MAYBE_BLOCKED_IP
How can I solve this problem? X-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back