FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can understand, but don't lie...
And fileserve is not shiit because they keep files longer than filesonic..
Stay with Filesonic is just a question of business ...
i'm not angry people but it's strange, it's all

i agree that part of fileserve is not shit,they offer good download speed

by the way, I think there is a hidden thing going on, I detected and did not like
as u know filesonic and wupload are family companies and some kind of scripts works
on both site. There are 2 options from FSO 2 Wupload, I saw remote upload from fso 2 wupload
%70 instantly works like COPY option cause LEECHERS get files of filesonic to their wupload acount
in seconds, this is why we loose more and more per day. THis option make their servers COOLER but
it give us less money because of leechers. Especially if u check freshwap, heroturko and downtr, u will see 1 original post and 50 leechers make same copy with same title, pics and filenames 10 minutes later
u make the post. this is really abusive.

Last edited:
Hi

TYesterday at night I used the remote upload FIleserve to FIlesonic and was working 100% without any problems..

Today, since 13PM it give me always this error:

ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins

49174065.png

And some times give me this error: MAYBE_BLOCKED_IP
How can I solve this problem? X-(
Try 2-3 links at the time ...and will work .....if not try one by one.....if give u same error just try again ....for me works this way .....and verry important try like this:
http://user:password@fileserve.com/file/xxxxxx

Stats is almost dead
Stats working great:
Today i got 8 sales

We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xxx.xxx.xxxx.xx) and have been temporarily blocked.

Reason code: 9999

WTF is That?!

Hish i try to reach you via PM but i cant send u a PM can you pls check this Problem?!

HELP ME

No payment to 5 Week

My ID Filesonic 829113 >> dagonheng@hotmail.com
Help me You Check

I Add email PAYPAL Wait for 5 weeks No payment
No payment
No payment
What it really !

I had to send it to Helpdesk
No answer Nothing happens ?

I had to send it to carl@filesonic.com
No answer Nothing happens ?

It will require me to do. When contact is not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back