FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hey Hish

I was wondering if you guys do prepaid credit card as a form of payment because I am in China and there is a 50,000 USD limit on transferring in money and I know i have more than 50,000 earning per year. Can you guys do other forms of payment other than bank transfer or online payment method?

hey Hish

I was wondering if you guys do prepaid credit card as a form of payment because I am in China and there is a 50,000 USD limit on transferring in money and I know i have more than 50,000 earning per year. Can you guys do other forms of payment other than bank transfer or online payment method?

wow man that means you can earn at least 5000/month

@ Hish

my account is hacked or banned i dont understand.. i write mail and password but its given me
"No user found with such email. "
mail was :heysemh@hotmail.com
can you check please..i can give you all information about my uploads and payments
also i can show you paypal screenshot :( :( :(

Last edited:
No good for PPS fixed but good for PPS 60% plan =)

Exactly, lifetime plan is the only reason why most of us remain on 80% Elite PPS or 60% PPS plans.

If this plan is not there then everyone will jump to Fixed PPS plans.

1 Lifetime sale can give up to $127. No other filehost can offer such premium =)

filesonic goes down per day it was 150+ in march and now 170
1) Speed problem
2) Upload problem (ftp or remote)
3) Earn problem (sales goes down because of lifetime accounts + no rebill)
4) People switch to other hosts
5) NO REBILL , if they had enabled this option, their rank could be 100-110 now
but they prefered not to give rebill.

If they give rebill share then they have to stop fixed PPS plans which some people here don't like.

Anyway filesonic is still the best filehost for getting sales because of their very competitive premium package.

1 month premium cost only $9 compared to other $12+ in most of other filehosts.

Also they offer lifetime premium which is a huge relief for premium buyers. For example people first buy a 1 month premium then upgrade to lifetime premium.

and because it rebills we earn less than normal value, but if there is a rebill
we could get %60 from 1 month + REBILL from LIFETIME

Ah what you care,when you out from warez world,I remember how you good earn and be a good guy.Now only whining,asc rebill (MORE MONEY) demoralized other people.
Save you dignity and stop cry here,dont proper man your age..

I know this is why I stop sharing since september 3. They earn with rebill we earn nothing.
This is same for all companies That does not give REBILL not only for here.
stevvva, no demoralize, people do not need. They have eyes. Cayse they do not earn
as much as you earn, you have own your site, uy earn 400-500$ per week. They do not.
They do want to earn as much as you too. Your point of view is Capitalist view not populist.
I want to back to filesonic, and want earn 100$ per day like in March 2011 but its impossible
with these rules for the members WHO DO NOT HAVE OWN WEB SITES.

PLEASE TRY TO THINK THAT IF YOU WERE LIKE THEM, earn less and less,
in capitalist system, HUGE MONEY OWNERS can not see mini size money earners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back