FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they give rebill share then they have to stop fixed PPS plans which some people here don't like.

Anyway filesonic is still the best filehost for getting sales because of their very competitive premium package.

1 month premium cost only $9 compared to other $12+ in most of other filehosts.

Also they offer lifetime premium which is a huge relief for premium buyers. For example people first buy a 1 month premium then upgrade to lifetime premium.

filesonic is a great filehost duno it's a best one or not8-)

@ Hish

my account is hacked or banned i dont understand.. i write mail and password but its given me
"No user found with such email. "
mail was :heysemh@hotmail.com
can you check please..i can give you all information about my uploads and payments
also i can show you paypal screenshot :( :( :(

You were banned for sharing underage stuff. Your earnings will be donated to a good cause. Hopefully your donation will result in less people like you!

Hish

Remote Upload is not working. Keep getting ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND.

I've been getting this error now for about a week. When will it be fixed? Remote Upload seems to be the only way I can upload multiple files at once, so I kinda rely on the Remote Upload feature.

@ Hish
HELP ME
HELP ME

No payment to 5 Week

My ID Filesonic 829113 >> dagonheng@hotmail.com
Help me You Check

I Add email PAYPAL Wait for 5 weeks No payment
No payment
No payment
What it really !

I had to send it to Helpdesk
No answer Nothing happens ?

I had to send it to carl@filesonic.com

It will require me to do. When contact is not.

Remote Upload is not working. Keep getting ERROR_FILE_NOT_FOUND.

I've been getting this error now for about a week. When will it be fixed? Remote Upload seems to be the only way I can upload multiple files at once, so I kinda rely on the Remote Upload feature.

FTP Uploading does not work neither FYI. An actual upload program like most of the other major file hosts out there have would be really beneficial because right now the only way anyone can upload anything to FileSonic is through the web upload feature and that only allows for one file at a time; it doesn't allow a user to que up multiple files at once.

@ Hish
HELP ME
HELP ME

No payment to 5 Week

My ID Filesonic >> *******
Help me You Check

I Add email PAYPAL Wait for 5 weeks No payment
No payment
No payment
What it really !

I had to send it to Helpdesk

I had to send it to ****

It will require me to do. When contact is not.

Hello!

Carl no longer works with us...

Sorry I didnt get back to you!

You will receive payout tomorrow

Regards

Hish

FTP Uploading does not work neither FYI. An actual upload program like most of the other major file hosts out there have would be really beneficial because right now the only way anyone can upload anything to FileSonic is through the web upload feature and that only allows for one file at a time; it doesn't allow a user to que up multiple files at once.

Hey
I just tested FTP a few minutes ago and it works perfectly.. What is the issue you are facing?

Also, we have the most advanced web upload... What is the error you get when you upload multiple files?

Regards

Hish

Last edited:
Hish
Many Users complained of remote upload
getting errors all the time
could U tell us what is the problem & when will U resolve it
thanx in advance

Code:
Some picture from my account.Many friend buy plan lifetime and when I reaches 400$ He banned me with no reason although I contact him to get reason and supply payment from my friend.Damn!
Here :
[IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz43/anhthien8/1.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz43/anhthien8/2.png[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz43/anhthien8/3.png[/IMG]
and the payment :
[IMG]http://i812.photobucket.com/albums/zz43/anhthien8/SnagIt4b46d0_0.png[/IMG]

I will update more payment as I can.
Please tell me the reason Hish
Regard

Last edited:
@anhthien8, Edit your post, you want your account get hack, at least blur your important data ( username ,email, etc ). And use code or wrap function, your image make this page have hard loading and need more mouse scroll :)

Hey
I just tested FTP a few minutes ago and it works perfectly.. What is the issue you are facing?

Also, we have the most advanced web upload... What is the error you get when you upload multiple files?

Regards

Hish

I use FileZilla for FTP upload and any time I try a multi-upload, it disconnects. For example, before I went to be last night, I put 10 files into my FileZilla que and when I woke up this morning, NONE had uploaded. The 3 that were uploading were still trying to upload. Upon looking at the log for FileZilla, the connection to YOUR ftp site kept getting re-set, hence my uploads kept getting re-set.

And in my limited experience with your web upload, I could never upload multiple files. I can select multiple files to upload but only the first one in my list gets uploaded. I have not tried it recently, but my past experiences with it turned me off from ever using it again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back