FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
@zoug100
the sales program 65% of premium sales give to you % of the total premium sale
exemple if you sale a 9 dolar premium you received 5.85 dolar a 65% of the sale
if you sale a lifetime premium 149dolar you get 96.85dolar
the 10 dolar sale plan is if you sale a 9 dolar premium you get 10 if you sale a lifetime premium 149dolar you get 10

the sales program 65% of premium sales give to you % of the total premium sale
exemple if you sale a 9 dolar premium you received 5.85 dolar a 65% of the sale
the 10 dolar sale plan is if you sale a 9 dolar premium you get 10 if you sale a lifetime premium 149dolar you get 10

yes mate...i know this... but if u click on this program u will see that its name is Revenue Sharing.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3033/plan2g.jpg

When you go to settings of my account to change the plan i dont see any plan with this name... Thats what i m telling...
And since i dont see this name i want to know which one plan i should choose so as to earn 10$ /per sale regardless if the sale is 6 months, or lifetime or 3 months etc ...

Hope you understood me now

yes mate...i know this... but if u click on this program u will see that its name is Revenue Sharing.

http://img560.imageshack.us/img560/3033/plan2g.jpg

When you go to settings of my account to change the plan i dont see any plan with this name... Thats what i m telling...
And since i dont see this name i want to know which one plan i should choose so as to earn 10$ /per sale regardless if the sale is 6 months, or lifetime or 3 months etc ...

Hope you understood me now
it's PPS Fixed.

Hish ftp.eu is VERY SLOW i'm uploading from my server at netherlands the link of the server is 1gbs its uploading at no more than 500kpps

Hi guys

We are performing some tuning on the FTP EU servers. You might experience slower speeds. It should be good later today (6th October)

Your patience is appreciated :)

Regards

Hish

Hi guys...
I have a free filesonic account.
Which plan should i use so as to earn 10$ for every sale i bring to filesonic from my links?
Now i am in Pay per Download plan.I have 1 sale every almost 3 days so it is better for me to use the program with which someone earns 10$ for every sale regardless what kind of sale it is (1month-3 months etc)...

Hey

You should choose PPS Fixed Up to $15 if you want that!

Hish

Last edited:
Host Interesting .... I'm looking for new horizons .. I am very active in raising material .....
Ever contacted me through a web page to upload material to America ....... if you like we can start working together soon ...... best regards cadagotoHD

yeah.. RU from WU still pending.. it took a lot of minutes to generate :(

i want the automatic COMPLETE

i uploaded with 35mbps from my box via ftp from filezilla :]

i have now moved to filesonic and right now i'm in a process to move all my files to filesonic...

-SiMmER

HI HISH !!

I try to upload with RU all my fileserve files with filesonic..
I have a problem with..I can read "ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT
Invalid Account Logins"

One time i have pending during 1 hour and this error else this error without pending...
I enter all my login from fileserve in filesonic settings, all is ok but i still have this error....

What's wrong ? Problem with server ?

don't understand if it is my browser problem or what......after login, when i try to see my statistics, it showing someone other's account.....when tried to see the payment option,showing another account.....please check and let me know if it is my problem or yours....i tried different browser....still same problem.....

Why i used plan: "PPS Elite Fixed up to $17" but i only 12$/sales

Why i used plan: "PPS Elite Fixed up to $17" but i only 12$/sales
filesonicll.jpg

Hint:

Avg Sales / Day PayoutSales / Week
0 $12Make 0-20 sales/week & get paid $12/sale.
3 $14Make 21-27 sales/week & get paid $14/sale.
4 $15Make 28-34 sales/week & get paid $15/sale.
5 $16Make 35-41 sales/week & get paid $16/sale.
6 $17Make 42 or more sales/week & get paid $17/sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back