FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hint:

Avg Sales / Day PayoutSales / Week
0 $12Make 0-20 sales/week & get paid $12/sale.
3 $14Make 21-27 sales/week & get paid $14/sale.
4 $15Make 28-34 sales/week & get paid $15/sale.
5 $16Make 35-41 sales/week & get paid $16/sale.
6 $17Make 42 or more sales/week & get paid $17/sale.

that is right , and the rates applied for the next week , Not The Current

Hi Hish. I've a problem with my payment. On Tuesday I changed type payment on AlertPay, cause I've problem with PayPal, now I see on My Account/Payment status Paid but I dont have cash on AlertPay. Please check where the error lies.
My FSN account is: tbag16bagwell@gmail.com

Today RU with NL Servers is not good, I hope it fixed :'(

Me too with fileserve..
All is ok with megaupload and other.......X-(
I'm wasting my time !! time is money.....8-)

Sorry for double post BUT........I put in RU some files to upload from different serve...Upload can work with both servs at the same time?

Last edited:
Ηi mates.
I am using since today the "PPS Fixed up to $15" plan.
It is ok for me but the only difference now is that i cant see the downloads of my files.
I know that i am not earning money from the downloads with the current plan, but i would like to see them only for statistic reasons.
Is it possible for me to see the downloads or not?

i also had that question , but i am using PPD and i was interested will it apper in stats if i had some PPS , and someone said i will ? i want to see that so i could know is it better to stay on PPD or to switch on PPS ? Hish answer please ????

i hope so , cause as i said , i just want to know with reason , if i get more money with sales , i will switch to PPS or some simular plan . no sales for now , so that confused me :)

i am a premium account holder of filesonic from two months ....but my filesonic account is blocked for the second time in a row ,even there are 5 days left in my premium a/c expiry...I have faced this problem twice in a row ,last time my filesonic premium a/c got blocked 5 days befoe its expiry period......i am pissed with this problem...............this left me no choice than choosing some other filehosts like fileserve wupload instead of filesonic premium a/c.................plz check this problem ...............btw i live in a university hostel and university uses the proxy server for internet in hostels ....there are 3 proxies for d students ..may be this is causing some problem.....>>your filesonic says that we got some suspicious behaviour from IP thats why ur account is temporary blocked ..................plz help this is irritating for me.........shud i stop believing on filesonic and opt some other filehost instead of urs or plz solve my problem becoz i love ur service ..................so plz check ....plz plz ....and inform me (mail me) in response to that problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:( my ip is (210.212.61.240 XFF: 10.9.51.125) plz solve it

Hi Hish , How long I can received my money after reaches more than 300$ ?
Regard
AnhThien8

when you reach the minimum on Friday, you will get paid on Tuesday

Hish

i am a premium account holder of filesonic from two months ....but my filesonic account is blocked for the second time in a row ,even there are 5 days left in my premium a/c expiry...I have faced this problem twice in a row ,last time my filesonic premium a/c got blocked 5 days befoe its expiry period......i am pissed with this problem...............this left me no choice than choosing some other filehosts like fileserve wupload instead of filesonic premium a/c.................plz check this problem ...............btw i live in a university hostel and university uses the proxy server for internet in hostels ....there are 3 proxies for d students ..may be this is causing some problem.....>>your filesonic says that we got some suspicious behaviour from IP thats why ur account is temporary blocked ..................plz help this is irritating for me.........shud i stop believing on filesonic and opt some other filehost instead of urs or plz solve my problem becoz i love ur service ..................so plz check ....plz plz ....and inform me (mail me) in response to that problem!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(:(:( my ip is (210.212.61.240 XFF: 10.9.51.125) plz solve it

Hi

What is your user ID?

It is the 3th, I talk to you, Hish!!!!

hey

whats the issue?

Hish

my filesonic premium id is mynameisgauravrai@gmail.com

hey Filesonic Hish , i got my problem solved...now my premium a/c is working
but i purchased a new filesonic premium voucher coz my previous filesonic a/c was blocked (and its only 5 days left in expiry of that a/c)...but now its working again as my problem is solved

plz tell me if i use that voucher after 5 days when my previous a/c expires .....will filesonic count my premium a/c time period (say 1 month )from that day or from the day when i purchased the voucher

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back