FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish,

I got so many files deleted and it was first time that I got that many files deleted :facepalm:

992f6c68e2.jpg

I usually got deleted files from time to time but not max of 10 files

It was not even mainstream files.

Your Lies me in PM??? :facepalm: OK I Wait For Next Week, Filesonic Download Count Slow & Never Count my Lot of Downloads
:facepalm:

Are are allright ? He said you had reached minimum which was correct.
But you had also used $5 TradeIn which puts you back below payout limit and hence no payment.

Is it all too difficult to understand ?

Also didn't he tell you NOT to use pathetic font and color ?

Please have some respect for yourself let alone others !

Hi Hish,
I sent you a pm but haven't get your reply yet.
I have issued a refund due to your payout problem last week. But I still received less payment this week and didn't get my correct payout last week, either. When will I receive them?
Thanks.

Are are allright ? He said you had reached minimum which was correct.
But you had also used $5 TradeIn which puts you back below payout limit and hence no payment.

Is it all too difficult to understand ?

Also didn't he tell you NOT to use pathetic font and color ?

Please have some respect for yourself let alone others !

I Trade $5.00 Long time ago, Now On Friday I Reach Minimum Payout, I am Newbie to Filesonic, So I Also Confirm Hish About that I Reach Minimum Payout or Not??? & He Answer me Yes, Now He Say I Won't.(I am so Shocked, But Accept this Reality) Also Thats Disrespectful??? If You Editing Your Post With Nice Colors & Size??? I Don't Know about, Yea Its Truth Filesonic Download Count is 10X Lower than Wupload. I am so Sorry, If Hish Or You Guys Hurt By My Truth,

Take Care.

Last edited:
Hi guys...
I have a free filesonic account.
Which plan should i use so as to earn 10$ for every sale i bring to filesonic from my links?
Now i am in Pay per Download plan.I have 1 sale every almost 3 days so it is better for me to use the program with which someone earns 10$ for every sale regardless what kind of sale it is (1month-3 months etc)...

if you want to earn from sales just choose PayPerSale :D
all the plan you have here , everything explained !
http://www.filesonic.rs/affiliate-program

I have read them mate... But if u see there are two programs with sales only...

But i was a bit confused.
There is a program "Up to 65% of premium sales"
which has the name Revenue Sharing. I cant see any choice for this program in the choices above so i want to be sure which one i should choose :)
That's why i am asking because i am not familiar to these sales programs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back