FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hish can you also give me an update of my situation ?

1. Not paid since THREE weeks.
2. I already replied to email a week ago.
3. Also made a ticket in support center - #62532

I have been patient but I am really starting to worry now. Since I havent dont anything wrong. I dont earn huge amount of money (just 100 odd a week). I dont even have any referrals !!

My account nickname - sonicnish

Regards.

Hish can you also give me an update of my situation ?

1. Not paid since THREE weeks.
2. I already replied to email a week ago.
3. Also made a ticket in support center - #62532

I have been patient but I am really starting to worry now. Since I havent dont anything wrong. I dont earn huge amount of money (just 100 odd a week). I dont even have any referrals !!

My account nickname - sonicnish

Regards.

Hello!

I apologize for not getting back to you earlier!

Payment will be sent in the next few minutes :)

Best Regards

Hish

Yeah its issue for last 2 days I also notice .

Mr.Hish,

Please check this its issue while we download a file from Filesonic to Rapidleech

Error:- Retrieving Download Page

Hi Hish.
i can't download file from u20.filesonic.com and u21.filesonic.com

Hello!

S21 is fine! But S20 is offline and under maintenance... Working on it!

Hish

Last edited:
Remote Upload is not working. Pending too looooonnnggg. Always MAYBE_BLOCK_IP and ERROR_INVALID_ACCOUNT.
Same here, I can understand low speed downloading a file but once the file is downloaded (Download Status: In Progress 100%), it has to take so long to write down the file in the server? :facepalm:

I am not sure if I understand how web uploading works, but why can I upload on certain servers with 25 megabytes per sec, while most of others let me upload barely 2 megabytes per sec. Is there any web based uploading server in USA? So I get faster speeds with it? Or what exactly is the cause for this?

You are correct. Filesonic hosts servers in WEBAZILLA datacenters in both USA Florida and NL Amsterdam. I had to edit my script to only pick EU servers :)

I don't know if other are having problems with filesonic but i am finding sales have dropped off to very little and the remote upload just takes for ages when compared to other file hosts. Also the ammount of files that get deleted is unbeleivable. i have an e-mail just this morning with a list of over 100 files deleted. When sompared to other file hosts i am starting to use filesonic files do not last much time. Myself I am moving away from filesonic and using other. At first i found filesonic very good but now not so and i know of other uploaders who are doing the same as me.
It would be good if filesonic became a good option but not at the moment. Bye fielsonic.

Hey Hish :)

Howdy ?

Any chance of splitting up $ and sending it to PP ?

Like for example : 1000$ , is it possible to split 500$ and 500$ and send ?

PP limit is 500$ max :(

Please help .

Regards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back