FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont like to upload in filesonic coz if you have a file which is getting most downloads, they will delete it within 2 days .....

I don't know if other are having problems with filesonic but i am finding sales have dropped off to very little and the remote upload just takes for ages when compared to other file hosts. Also the ammount of files that get deleted is unbeleivable. i have an e-mail just this morning with a list of over 100 files deleted. When sompared to other file hosts i am starting to use filesonic files do not last much time. Myself I am moving away from filesonic and using other. At first i found filesonic very good but now not so and i know of other uploaders who are doing the same as me.
It would be good if filesonic became a good option but not at the moment. Bye fielsonic.

Agreed about sales, i don't know what's going with FS, but i'am fucked up while getting single sale during a week :(

No matter how much links are protected. hash or password. Still dies quickly. I feel like there are reporting hunters in warez forum. Any post in popular boards or forum:). It will die very quickly than other hosts.
Links will not die if you don't share anywhere else. I have tried and tested it.

Rapidleech is fine on filesonic.

what is better for Free User Download Limit? 400MB or 1GB? because if non premium cant download file larger than 400Mb, Fs ask him to buy premium, but it redirect to different size. than I don't get a sale, right?

What file size do you use?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back