FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
well i think it's a very serious problem,

there are many ways from our "competitors" to knock down our posts including that dirty fake DMCA complaints.

I hope Filesonic will take it seriously. :)

i have experienced with one of filesonic support that she can't even understand the very easy question or she was really in a very rush/hurry situation.
(i was asking about FTP but she replied about Remote Upload From Filesonic to Filesonic)

oPCKUxuwQ18701.jpg

maybe she was in rush ? :D

btw, i <3 fsn . i just hope them to make even better and better :)

Hi Virtual :)

1) Whatever that guy said is not really true because we have a trained DMCA agent that knows what to take down and what not to take down... He verifies if the person is the owner of the file or not and then takes the decision. If someone gets so many files deleted because they shouldnt be on our servers, of course he will go around and say that we aren't doing our job... While I think that we are doing it really well and we would like to stay in this business for long :)

2)I will speak to the support team now !! Im sorry about that! It should not happen again... But you know, they usually have tens of support tickets open infront of them (if not more ) and they messed up :)

Best Regards

Hish

Filesonic blocked Fileserve links and Fileserve blocked Filesonic,
i guess that is permament for both sides???

Fuck just When I get myself a fileserve premium X-(
Hope its just an issue in both side and that would be solved soon, if all RU are blocked I would have to upload everything several times.

Who cares if you lost copyrighted files? Are you complaining or something?
If you get banned, it will happen because of your own stupidity.
You came to public forum, in Filesonic topic, to complain about files deleted by DMCA?

Fake DMCA?? Real DMCA?? What the F are you blabbering about?
Get real, you know what you are uploading. Ban is always hanging around you. More dumber you are, like this, more faster you'll see it :)
If you have 20 sales a day, that doesn't make you smarter ;) or ban-proof

I think you misunderstood what he said, he's not complaining about dmca itself, but with filesonic , if someone report your files it will be deleted as dmca, even if its not copyrighted files as filesonic dont check if its real or not, they receive a report and they just delete it.

So you could post a video of yourself , it could be easily deleted by everyone, thats the problem he is talking about.

They have advanced system of searching copyright files, they already stated that :)
No one needs to send actual email, so your files gets deleted.

Btw, reporting files as DMCA, as fake, is known since the beginning of file-hosting :)

You don't know much about uploading, I can tell that from your answers....

1) Whatever that guy said is not really true because we have a trained DMCA agent that knows what to take down and what not to take down... He verifies if the person is the owner of the file or not and then takes the decision. If someone gets so many files deleted because they shouldnt be on our servers, of course he will go around and say that we aren't doing our job... While I think that we are doing it really well and we would like to stay in this business for long :)

2)I will speak to the support team now !! Im sorry about that! It should not happen again... But you know, they usually have tens of support tickets open infront of them (if not more ) and they messed up :)

Best Regards

Hish
I am not saying that you are not doing your job , maybe is just a mistake, and is a fake DMCA report (because too much files from different developpers at the same time)

Best Regards

Hish

Hi Hish!!! it's always Glad To See you Around !!!

And it's even better to know Filesonic Has "a trained DMCA agent that knows what to take down and what not to take down" !!!! <3<3<3<3<3

I Understand about the situation faced by filesonic's support team,
i am sure they will be more professional as the time changing and you guys become the number one of filehosting :)

To my fellows uzzlic & cvrle77 , :

Please be cool my fellows....

We are not talking about the uploaded stuffs ,
we are talking about in "hurry/rush" decision that could take a bad effect in to our account. Just like my example case above.

I saw this kind of "fake DMCA war" so many times before.

I just hope that Filesonic's support are ready for it :)
(and yes they are)

C'monn uzzlic and cvrle77 , ... i am sure you guys very well knowing about it :)

peace guyss... keep your head cool ♥
i am sure the Guys Behind Filesonic Are The Professional Ones :)

and we should be glad that we have HISH here to answer any of our problems :)

They have advanced system of searching copyright files, they already stated that :)
No one needs to send actual email, so your files gets deleted.

Btw, reporting files as DMCA, as fake, is known since the beginning of file-hosting :)

You don't know much about uploading, I can tell that from your answers....
i understand that fake dmca , is from beggining of filehosting (i really know that) but if is real i get my account banned -and i don't want that because i still RU to another host to have back-up for all

sorry copy problem still going on when tring to copy to ROOT ,
but if you try to copy to any folder, there is no bug.

I hope removing password (total removing) I hope is fixed asap.

yeah,i was wondering about that too,what's hiding your signature Hish?
i got my payment yesterday,thanks FileSonic team!!

two complaining post in less than 15 minutes is not enough for you ?

http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=791342#post791342
http://www.wjunction.com/showthread.php?p=791300#post791300
:'(

sorry copy problem still going on when tring to copy to ROOT ,
but if you try to copy to any folder, there is no bug.

I hope removing password (total removing) I hope is fixed asap.

removing password does not work (total removing) siince yesterday night
(bug of copy of total files is fixed and works today)

Last edited:
Hish: Resume isnt working in firefox only from today..it was all well till a few days ago.Please sort it out mate as the common downloader sees the basic things.and they will complain to us via pm about it.

Hish: Resume isnt working in firefox only from today..it was all well till a few days ago.Please sort it out mate as the common downloader sees the basic things.and they will complain to us via pm about it.

Hello!

I just tested it and it works with me... (Mozilla/5.0 )

What version do u have ? Using any download plugins?
Regards

Hish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back