FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
thx just got my first big payout

ec4108.png

Thx FSo :D

364 files deleted.....all from the same megathread (different developers), at the same time, looks like is a fake DMCA (i tried with a friend of mine ).If anyone send a e-mail to DMCA support e-mail with some links , and where are posted they delete your links and it says DMCA .....lol lol lol lol ........a friend of mine is sending mail with some of my links at this moment and i make back-up , i will reposted them to see if they will ban me.I guess that is a huge lie from filesonic when they are deleting/ban accounts (reason DMCA)

If anyone send a e-mail to DMCA support e-mail with some links , and where are posted they delete your links and it says DMCA .....lol lol lol lol ........

well i think it's a very serious problem,

there are many ways from our "competitors" to knock down our posts including that dirty fake DMCA complaints.

I hope Filesonic will take it seriously. :)

i have experienced with one of filesonic support that she can't even understand the very easy question or she was really in a very rush/hurry situation.
(i was asking about FTP but she replied about Remote Upload From Filesonic to Filesonic)

oPCKUxuwQ18701.jpg

maybe she was in rush ? :D

btw, i <3 fsn . i just hope them to make even better and better :)

this is a serious problem Virtual, hope they will solve it, anyone can be banned because of their rush, and really loose some terra of files .....which anyone is really working hard!!The big problem is that , when i realize that is a fake DMCA i repost, but when is a real DMCA i don't want to repost (because i can be banned ).This is a real big problem

that's what i am worried about uzzlic, any rush/carefulness decision could be right on to our nose, anytime...

Filesonic really has good system and i hope they have good people like Hish too on them. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back