FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
freeze.jpg

@masterb56 I dont think they can, since the premiums are being logged from the same ip everytime (server ip) and then ppl downloads it to their pc :l

did u detect a bug removing passwords of files in folders

whenever I choose all files and edit and remove password, nothing changes
if I unclick one of them (only 1 file unselected and rest are selected) and click edit and remove password, it works. and then have to remove password for this one file. I checked it in several browsers

Can't they make like a "bait" file - like create a file that can track down which premium account is downloading it so they can trace it back to the prem generating sites?

Unlike yesterday when I was a total of 5 sales, still 0. From midnight until now I upload more than 5 GB of files and I made over 10 posts.

did u detect a bug removing passwords of files in folders

whenever I choose all files and edit and remove password, nothing changes
if I unclick one of them (only 1 file unselected and rest are selected) and click edit and remove password, it works. and then have to remove password for this one file. I checked it in several browsers

this is because in all files selected one or more then one is not password protected !

@masterb56 thats what IP's are for, and everytime they have banned people sharing accounts was because the account was logged from several IPs, in this case the account is always logged from the same IP everytime, then ppl download from that server.. at least thats what i think :P

onlymovies, no I passworded all files in folders and try to remove password
same problem occured but its not important, it will take 30 min to remove all my folders.

@masterb56 thats what IP's are for, and everytime they have banned people sharing accounts was because the account was logged from several IPs, in this case the account is always logged from the same IP everytime, then ppl download from that server.. at least thats what i think :P

I just hope Fso can address this issue, these sites are getting popular everyday and we are loosing sales to them :(

Just check it out guys, if you rename your files to <your site>file, and do a search in rapidgen's download list, you're bound to see your files there after a week or two.

if you mean one account for 50+ hosts sites , HISH know them and they will block all of them as a security patch. Do not panic.

dawinet, sorry its gone forever

i got problem with ftp upload server now
ftp.eu.filesonic.com
problem is everytime i upload anyfile, it always fail first 10 files, not big problem but it take me more time to re-upload them

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back