FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
is theres a way to know what kind of premums i sell working on PPD?.

For those who are crying about the fso 2 fso. look at this.
I invested 5$ of my first payment. worked hard for about 3 weeks for 19$ i was newbie. then in 10 days i had 17$, by the next week i had 25$ and today im wating for 43$ and already 25$ for the next weekpayment.

so, im going to make about 125$ this month, and i spent 5$ only.

(im not really posting a lot at all so 100$ its a lot for the little effor i make xD)

george101, I wAS earning 600$per week nealy 3 weeks ago (8-9 sales per day) and now I can get 1-2- 3 sales(max), nearly %33-35 of my past values. Whatever I do, I could not succed my past values. And decided to change my path (was sharing games and few blueray movies (500) and now added XXX to my list (uploading and will be ready in 10-15 days if everything is fine )

djkelaj: dont get frustrated for lack of sales..but dont upload xxx, it will make your mind horrible..i have seen that happen to people..

but then its left to you.

It means you will not be able to think straight in real life leading to various personal problems and health problems. Stick to warez.Explore new areas. Try new tactics and DONT post here if you want to get more sales

i'm so sorry guys, but i don't have enough time to masturbating.
i can see that's everything is fine, no one report or explain something about FTP, Remote or sales..

filesonic to filesonic dont work? or i do smth wrong? :)

it's disable. Sorry mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back