FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
maybe i got problem with remote upload again ~.~
This is daily problem
If Filesonic Fix remote upload problem
It become world number host

stats freeze? can anyone confirm?
NO bro stats is working

No bonus appearing on my stats

i think bonus were auto-added

friend they will be appear tomorrow .. BE PATIENT
jase07 & Knupsiul wait
i think djkelaj is right

Raven, please be little bit more polite. Even if you make it as JOKE.
because you earn 1000$ per week, this does not mean people are IDIOT.
You have your own site , u got good archive and you have experiences and patience.
This is why you earn more than us. But please little bit POLITE. At least do not reply them if u do not like them. If anyone put angry and stupid words and accusation.
Just send them to HISH or MOD .

I get more sales from Group D
c0c11e.jpg

Every one get more sales from Group D ?

okay,, again again again..

if your saturday and sunday earning is $500, 25% of it is $125, if you don't want $125, give it to me and call me idiot too. LOL

friend please be polite, he earns with his own performance and I respect to his performance and his money. Sometimes he make bad jokes. But this does not mean
call him stupid or whatever.

lol wait what? im saying i think the bonus were auto added because i normally do 2.5-2.7$ and on this weekend made 3.37 and 3.38 (im a lazy so thats a lot for the little work i make :D)

PS: you do the math..

lol wait what? im saying i think the bonus were auto added because i normally do 2.5-2.7$ and on this weekend made 3.37 and 3.38 (im a lazy so thats a lot for the little work i make :D)

PS: you do the math..

no it's not you need to request it.(y)

I get more sales from Group D
c0c11e.jpg

Every one get more sales from Group D ?

yesterday and today i have plenty of sales on group E.

which is nothing.:)):))

What means:

"Links is expired"...

Thanks

Ok, the answer is obvious, but why i get it... fresh uploaded, i am not a free member, is it maybe some were else on Filesonic on the servers as a free upload, i did not use internal remote...

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back