FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
hello again hish and everyone. if ever i wanted to receive my next affiliate payment on a new Paypal ID what day should be the best day for me to change the payment id and also, what day is the last chance to change it? i mean can i change it tuesday or the day before payout day?

Hi Hish.

FTP upload to US server doesn't work for me.. It keeps telling me something like 'Connection timed out Error: File transfer failed after transferring 365,363,200 bytes in 69 seconds'...

6-7 files has been succesfully uploaded but those files status 'pending' over than 10 hours.

Also i have 1 gbps port, and it's uploading sometimes more than 50 mb/sec, and sometimes only 14 kb/sec :S, and many freezing during uploading.

Please do something.. I can't upload anything.

Thanks

Hi Hish.

FTP upload to US server doesn't work for me.. It keeps telling me something like 'Connection timed out Error: File transfer failed after transferring 365,363,200 bytes in 69 seconds'...

6-7 files has been succesfully uploaded but those files status 'pending' over than 10 hours.

Also i have 1 gbps port, and it's uploading sometimes more than 50 mb/sec, and sometimes only 14 kb/sec :S, and many freezing during uploading.

Thanks

I'm getting this as well. It's really annoying.

I still don't get any reply from buggy FileSonic "Fraud" Department after they told me to contact them. I know that many people here got same problems. Should we consider this case as pre-scamming? Hish and your friends please do your best to prove that you guys are doing good business. Thanks and best regards.

same problem
I replied but till now i haven't receive response
what's wrong with filesonic

Last edited:
I'm getting this as well. It's really annoying.

Hi Hish.

Thanks

me too :(

If i upload a file to my filesonic and make a copy of the file in other folder, after deleting original file by filesonic because of copyright, will be copy of the file deleted too or not?

a bug found;

while copying a file from a folder to ROOT

if file name has BLANK in the name, system put _ instead of BLANK
and search can NOT detect it.

Death by Degrees goes to Death_By_Degrees

can you fix it ?

bad time for me 0 sale yesterday and 0 till now :'(:(
d7367b.jpg

if you want to see the most DMCA warned files check your file names in filestube
they have specially removed files there like

"In response to a complaint we received under the US Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA), we have removed this result."

these files are removed in few weeks results from filestube

Saints Row series
FEAR series
WWE Smackdown vs Raw series
Prince of Persia series
Metal Gear Solid series

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back