FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
reverse, why you underlined unique IP? any free user can download as much as he can, and every download will be counted, right? as long as he doesn't download same file more than once, only one download per one file per one IP per day will be counted.
Which, translated, means:
I can download 2 times same file from you, but you will get only 1 download counted.
If I download 2 different files as a free user from you, you get 2 downloads.

Ok, maybe I just said same thing you did...lol

reverse, why you underlined unique IP? any free user can download as much as he can, and every download will be counted, right? as long as he doesn't download same file more than once, only one download per one file per one IP per day will be counted.
Which, translated, means:
I can download 2 times same file from you, but you will get only 1 download counted.
If I download 2 different files as a free user from you, you get 2 downloads.

Ok, maybe I just said same thing you did...lol

:)

cvrle77 mate , everything will be cleared soon.

PPD plan page is being updated by Filesonic staff as we speak , so i should rather wait than reply :)

http://www.filesonic.in/affiliate/affiliate-plan-a

Regards

fileserve says they count 6 downloads per each Unique free ip (one download per file, but only 6 files) this means if one free ip download 100 diferent files from my links, i have 6 download from that ip.

you tell me filesonic counts more? unlimited? so if One unique free IP download 1000 of my files in the same day, i will have 1000 downloads in my stats?

amazing, and i losing my time with fileserve...

You are a very confused person - asking the same question over and over again.

FileServe also counts UNLIMITED for free users.
The number SIX FileServe use, is only an example.

PS:
Not trying to advertise for FileServe, but wrong info should be corrected.
Looked like DarkAcidBlue thought his stats would increase 10,000-fold by switching :)

Last edited:
Last question guys , i'm working with the plan
Affiliate Plan: Pay Per Sale Fixed 10
that means when other buys premium from my files i'll get 10 dolars ?
or i have to give my premium refferal link to evryone ?

it means if a file or premium referal link sells an account you get $10

best plan is 60% mate - although 1month accounts only gets you $5.4 you can earn up to $88/sale (roughly) via lifetime

Again, my none copyright file (firefox 4) got deleted today, this is really annoying, do you guys just delete files that generate more than one sale? please do something to prevent this, thank you.

What would be exactly the point for THEM to delete file that makes sales????

I guess I think I know what is happening,,,

U c, someone can report your link like this

Code:
http://filesonic.com/file/111111111/and-here-you-add-copyright-name.rar

everything after 111111111/ is irrelevant, link is the same with or without text.,even completely changed...and that text at the end can be tricky :|

Last edited:
We get 25% bonus on all sales ?, read it somewere, but can not find it on the Site...

Thanks

[Bonus] To Show our Appreciation
Dear Affiliates,

Just a small update from FileSonic.com.
First of all, thank you all for your positive & constructive feedback. Constructive feedback always helps us figure out the issues and we can then improve it.

Second, servers are still coming in everyday and this has been the biggest issue since a month! The supplier is having a hard time meeting our demand in the right time!

Last but not least, we have decided to give you an extra bonus (as compensation) because of your help, support & patience.
The compensation will be 25% of EVERYTHING you make this coming weekend (26th & 27th March 2011)
Don't forget, the promo for downloads from Japan is still going every Thursday of March!

Best Regards,
FileSonic

You are a very confused person - asking the same question over and over again.

FileServe also counts UNLIMITED for free users.
The number SIX FileServe use, is only an example.

PS:
Not trying to advertise for FileServe, but wrong info should be corrected.
Looked like DarkAcidBlue thought his stats would increase 10,000-fold by switching :)
i really sorry dude, but ricky (from fileserve support) tell me that they only counts 6 downloads per ip daily (a few monts i ask hem the same and that was his answer). But well maybe i understand him bad.

in fact i going to ask him again

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back