FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
why does uploading to filesonic even using USA SERVERS are like 1mb/sec only?? Its fucking slow.. its been weeks already.

Hi guys!

I need a big favour from anyone who is experiencing uploading issue . (Any issue, including long wait till the file is transferred)

Please email me at feedback( at ) filesonic.com and mention the EXACT problem with details such as (user ID, name of file, upload method, what is the error, how long it took to move the file after the upload was complete and if it is RU then please mention the link that you tried and it failed along with the error that came up)

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we will attend to fixing them asap!

Thank you!

Hish

Filesonic IT: Could you please implement mass renaming in the file manager? It would be very helpful by renaming hundreds of remoted uploads :)

@HIsh We are all getting the same error when remote uploading. Most of the files get uploaded 100% successfully but the status is blank. The files do not appear in file manager at all. Been waiting for several hours to see if those files will get to my account but they did not. I think it is not a unique problem for someone but for us all so can you just fix it for us by and large?

I had told it weeks ago (rename like bitshare) and as I know, its in their future plan
but 1st they have to activate security against account hacking. This is more important than renaming.

What do you guys think?Should i switch to PPS or should i stay with PPD according to this stats?

361Ekran_Al_nt_s_.png

gave intermediate, I started again on March 19

@sahbazpower:in the four days above you have made around 7$ but if you had even pps fixed 10,you would have made 40$.. so pps is for you

and yesterday i was abt to change to ppd..thankfull i did not
[slide]http://screensnapr.com/-/uploads/1IeiNK.png[/slide]

Hi guys!

I need a big favour from anyone who is experiencing uploading issue . (Any issue, including long wait till the file is transferred)

Please email me at feedback( at ) filesonic.com and mention the EXACT problem with details such as (user ID, name of file, upload method, what is the error, how long it took to move the file after the upload was complete and if it is RU then please mention the link that you tried and it failed along with the error that came up)

Your feedback is very much appreciated and we will attend to fixing them asap!

Thank you!

Hish

been trying it from 3 USA Servers.. so the point is.. Uploading using USA Servers to FSO Servers are VERY SLOW..its like 1MB/sec.. damn..

and all the server I use is 1Gb port so its likely not the problem and tested it on 3 servers.. all same..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back