FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wonder if it is possible FS increase elite member's referral earning to make it the same as normal affiliate at 20% ?
Elite member are the ones who are potentially attractive for new affiliates as they could learn with someone and earn money quickly, but with only 5% of ref for elite members we cant take advantage of our status.

One of my friend is elite as well and he has about 500 ref. He has about 5-6 sales daily and his ref earning are in average 15-20$ daily. If it was 20% for elite member he would have 60$-80$ daily only with ref earning and still increasing.
He would earn more as a normal affiliate than an elite member,the 20% more he gets from sales are less than the 15% he loses from ref earning.
I know some elite have 2 accounts, 1 elite for sales and another one they use only for ref earnings , not sure such practice is allowed by filesonic.

There is maybe not many who are in this situation , but I think Elite member should have higher rates not only for sales but for all earning, or at least the same earning rates in other field , shouldnt have less ref rates than casual affiliates.

I Myself has already giving up recruiting ref as its not worth the effort at the current rates (and also because lot are inactive and just register for a forum list).
Have 100+ ref but only 5-6 are actives and with 5% I earn only about 4$ daily.

when will you guys add resume support for downloaders? You will lose massive rebills because of it. Most people use fileserve and filesonic links together and will most likely cancel and go to another host, so you should prioritize having this feature.

I can't download files from FSN, i am using IDM 6.03. Files are still alive, tried with every links and all got is html file, my account upgraded to premium. Please check. Thanks!

I wonder if it is possible FS increase elite member's referral earning to make it the same as normal affiliate at 20% ?
Elite member are the ones who are potentially attractive for new affiliates as they could learn with someone and earn money quickly, but with only 5% of ref for elite members we cant take advantage of our status.

One of my friend is elite as well and he has about 500 ref. He has about 5-6 sales daily and his ref earning are in average 15-20$ daily. If it was 20% for elite member he would have 60$-80$ daily only with ref earning and still increasing.
He would earn more as a normal affiliate than an elite member,the 20% more he gets from sales are less than the 15% he loses from ref earning.
I know some elite have 2 accounts, 1 elite for sales and another one they use only for ref earnings , not sure such practice is allowed by filesonic.

There is maybe not many who are in this situation , but I think Elite member should have higher rates not only for sales but for all earning, or at least the same earning rates in other field , shouldnt have less ref rates than casual affiliates.

I Myself has already giving up recruiting ref as its not worth the effort at the current rates (and also because lot are inactive and just register for a forum list).
Have 100+ ref but only 5-6 are actives and with 5% I earn only about 4$ daily.

It's 5%, because Elite earn already 80% from the price of the premium account. If the refferal earning would be 20%, the uploader get 80% from sales, and the referrer 16% (=1/5 from 80%), so Filesonic would get only 4% from sales, and that's really low, that's why elite won't get 20% as normal users ;)
What I'm trying to say is, let Filesonic owners earn money too :D they have the most generous affiliate program that exist :)

Make sure that you're logged in to your FS account and the details in IDM are correct.

I can't download files from FSN, i am using IDM 6.03. Files are still alive, tried with every links and all got is html file, my account upgraded to premium. Please check. Thanks!

Dear Ms.reverse and friends. Please stop being so stubborn. Stay calm and respect Hish and respect people on this thread. If Ms.reverse and friends want to play 1234 counting game, please make other thread and invite people to play together. S**t does not make money. Good luck and be happy!

It'll take time bcoz file manager a bit slow ;)
so don't need to worry :)

more 284 files delted :((
whats going on...files is getting delete very fast...in just a week more then 7000+files :((

I thought for a moment this thread was a kindergarden, come on guys he ignored DMCA warning and got his account deleted.

"filesonic advertises on many warez sites"

thats not true, thats people that grab an affilliate banner and pays for the ad space or even the forum admins put their own banners.

"but if they are here they support warez sharing"

No they dont, they dont tell you to upload warez content, they tell you share files and have a clear DMCA policy.

"but we know what makes money are DMCA files"

Yes we all know, but if they say upload warez they will be shutdown in few months.
Be gratefull they only deleted your account and didnt send your info to authority.

"we dont put our real info lol"

like if that is the only way to trace you lol xD

Come on, grow up.
you were doing something against TOS and got caught so stop the q-q...

i uploaded 60 files via remote upload about 2 hours ago. they all have "Successful 100%" next to them now but a little less than a half of them have "Completed" status and the rest have blank status. Are they all going to complete or am I waiting for nothing?

f565b5.png

i uploaded 60 files via remote upload about 2 hours ago. they all have "Successful 100%" next to them now but a little less than a half of them have "Completed" status and the rest have blank status. Are they all going to complete or am I waiting for nothing?

f565b5.png
same here, RU and FTP are not working properly again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back