FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minimum is 15$ and i don't know what is better for you, it depends of your sales. If all your sales are 1 month then choose PPS fixed 10..

Yeah, I don't know if FSc is BS'ing us or not
it is like
1st week→PPD→3 sales
2nd week→PPS→0 sales→0 DL's→0 money
3rd week→PPD→4 sales

I had a few slow days sales wise so i switched to PPD for the first time in months just to see how many downloads i was getting. got 3 sales after i changed :(

it is like
1st week→PPD→3 sales
3rd week→PPD→4 sales

same story here. :(

got sales when PPD and none after switching to PPS

How do you guys get those sales? whenever I'M on PPD, I get like 1 sale every 2 days but when I'm on PPS, I never get sales :/

I had a few slow days sales wise so i switched to PPD for the first time in months just to see how many downloads i was getting. got 3 sales after i changed :(

same story here. :(

got sales when PPD and none after switching to PPS

it is like
1st week→PPD→3 sales
3rd week→PPD→4 sales

Hello Guys

Browse this topic first , you will find many affiliates like yourself who at initially stage had similar situation like you are in now ( Even I was among them ).

You really have to get over this and be patient and find the plan that suits you.

You should be happy that Filesonic is letting you see sales while you are on PPD otherwise you never would have known.

Making totally illogical posts here won't get you any help or mental peace.

Regards

Fine guys ! Tomorrow i will write a tutorial and also some tips <3

See ya , Good night <3

Reverse <3
GreenDay <3

Hello thiru6241

Please do that , I guess all the support and myself as well , are tired of certain repetitive useless and baseless comments .

Rest of Guys

I got 32 sales in last 3 days , yet my rank slipped by 5 steps. This means on an average , at least 119 affiliates (top of me in terms of rank) got 33 sales or many many more , you know why ? because they dont spend any time complaining here rather they find new ways to earn more ( and yes luck plays a bit of part as well ).

Regards

PS Please don't PM me for tips.

Hello adrunkenmess

Its a same counter script which runs for everyone.
There is no delay or slowness or any sort in calculating that. I can confirm this.

Regards

lol i meant download speed as in kbps. When I'm downloading I can't get above 100kbps and I'm premium. I think i have downloaded as a free user faster than that in the past.

lol i meant download speed as in kbps. When I'm downloading I can't get above 100kbps and I'm premium. I think i have downloaded as a free user faster than that in the past.

Hello adrunkenmess

My apologies for misunderstanding. (You cant really blame me :P , as many people post useless and baseless download counter problem )

May I know if there are certain files or slowness in all the files download?
If there are certain files .. please PM me those , I will send to IT right away.

Regards

Luck does play a part in making $ with uploading.

At one point I could make 120$ on fileserve but due to difficulties I lost that option. Now I am suffering with little to no income from Filesonic/Fileserve.

You just need to know what you are doing and do it right. <3

You're 1000% right reverse <3

The more you work , the more you get !

1) Don't get mood off on seeing the stats [ 0 sale ]

I was having 0 sale for 1st 3-4 days .. Still i was uploading ..

Next day , 2 sales <3

2) PPD is meh idea, Go for PPS !

You never know , anytime you can hit lifetime sale ..

PPD competition is little tough , . as FSC are new..

3) Upload CONSOLE games , and BLURAY movies ..

Also stay on SCENE !

4) Now main part is :

Where to post ..

Well post on WBB , Rlslog comments ! I do this both .

Console games : WBB , PS3ISO , XBOX360

BLURAY : WBB

All you need is , Have Patience and work harder if you want some $$$

ANOTHER WAY : UPLOAD SHIT :|

More help , PM me tomorrow ,.. Em off now ..

xiona_marie: I never used auto poster ! Go to WBB , you can find me !

Sharing is caring <3

Hello thiru6241

Rest of Guys

I got 32 sales in last 3 days , yet my rank slipped by 5 steps. This means on an average , at least 119 affiliates (top of me in terms of rank) got 33 sales or many many more , you know why ? because they dont spend any time complaining here rather they find new ways to earn more ( and yes luck plays a bit of part as well ).

Regards

PS Please don't PM me for tips.

+ 1 reverse

People here are quite lazy .. They want everything without doing any hard work .. Really ..

Form a group , or single .. Start hunting ..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back