FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
8cdaa0c7b6.png

Wht is this??? hish Explain ..

Hi,

I M Using Filesonic About 7-8 Months. I Like It Very Much, I dont Use Any Other Filehost.

Filesonic Is Awesome Right Now, Remote Upload Also Works Gr8.
Premium Maximum Upload = 5gb, I Think U Need To DO Its 10GB Maximum Upload for Premium Users. Bcaz Some Important Games & Softwares Are 6-10GB So, We Can't Give Direct Link. Maximum Users Want Direct Link

So, Filesonic, U Should Think ABout This Matter.

Thanks.

Big file size is not a great think, the point is how long u can wait download the big file size lager 10GB with the speed just 200KB/ ..................

I prefer downloading smaller part instead of 1 big file, especially there is lot of download issue these days with filesonic , download speed is slower than usual and also download often stop before being completed.
Just imagine you dl at 200kbps a 10gb file and then it stops at about 9gb and you have to download it again.

Big file size is not a great think, the point is how long u can wait download the big file size lager 10GB with the speed just 200KB/ ..................

If user have pre account, they can resume at any time. And in fact, if the game is 10G, they still must download 10GB, no matter 1 link or several links

----------------------------

My stats still are being displayed Mar 5th at right now. What is the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back