FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think the frozen stats issue is with PPD, not PPS.
Usually I got 150~170 DL#/hour, and the server time is 04:00 am, I only got 225 DL#. I'm not sure if the stats are frozen, but it counts really slow.

you lucky to get 225, i got only 90 DL :'(

Last edited:
@shufol: yay dude , My refferal earns me like hell ..

You have 3 referrals
xxxxxxx
$28.59
xxxxxxx
$21.28
xxxxxxxxxxx
$17.55

Total: $67.42

Daily they give me minimum 7-10$

Hello guys, i know about filesonic adding more servers so i'm not complaining but i wanted to ask if this happens to all of you..
i have 5 files at my remote upload section and all appear

Successful

100%

Status is empty. (not moving, pending or something like that)

The thing is these files haven't appeared at my file manager.
And under the urls that i leeched from there is no filesonic link :/

I think the frozen stats issue is with PPD, not PPS.
Usually I got 150~170 DL#/hour, and the server time is 04:00 am, I only got 225 DL#. I'm not sure if the stats are frozen, but it counts really slow.

Same problem here with PPS, and I wonder why DL counts not showing up when you choose PPS, while you can check out your sales count when you are with PPD.

I only got 1 sale yesterday, and it's definitely not normal. Nothing yet today. I thought it was only me, well seems you guys are also facing same problems. I'm not sure what's going on, but I really don't like such big drops in my stats.

I don't know stats working is working fine or not because I don't buy account by myself. Just surprise when I upload more and got 0 sale. So the problem is

3) My Stats are being displayed after ~ 16 hours

Hello, anyone please answer me :'( and Filesonic should enable download counting when we choose pps

@Reverse: Hey mate, Good morning <3

Small doubt, Can a user have 2 accounts ? Not referral to each other ..
Just new 2 accounts ?

I want to upload movies in one and games in one .. Allowed ?

Thank you <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back