FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have detected some suspicious behaviour coming from your IP address (xx.xx.xxx.xx) and have been temporarily blocked.
Reason code: 1

My Ip Banned Macro Plz Chk PM

27d30b9c0e.jpg

i got a sale today i think new interface has nothing to do with sales

but the promo is missing !!!

pray?

:P :))

can we have the dmca button more visible plz, like it was before maybe?
thx

the dmca button is not visible

realized we lost some files today theren't on there..........

also copies get deleted...........do not expect to run soon......effective

at least plz notify what is removed.............can't we check everything in advance

Doing Change, making innovation is good idea. ( But i still hope they change Sales / Premium Page to old one ).

But reading last 50 pages ( ! ) too many error, look likes this new interface is launching without proper test, it's like us who should find the errors.

Anyway hope everything will be fixed soon, right now i'm getting used with new interface, maybe Filesonic should add more color in Tab header, too many dominant bright white color that made eyes easily tired.

exactly !8-)

the dmca button is not visible

realized we lost some files today theren't on there..........

also copies get deleted...........do not expect to run soon......effective

at least plz notify what is removed.............can't we check everything in advance

It Is.

went back to look and quoting moi's screenshot here

420899Capturer.jpg

it only appears at the bottom right, when something is deleted

no offense and all, but if you don't understand my question why bother?

filesonici.jpg

Hish tell me please what is it?? i`m working only with legal content, and i see this? i`m working with sets from radios, not with movies, not with games, not with illegal music, wtf..........

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back