FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do I have to click request to get promo?

filesonic.png

Hi

yes please do

And what to put here my paypal account or filesonic account?

[slide]http://img130.imageshack.us/img130/4993/infoym.png[/slide]

I didn't receive my Christmas Promo Bonus

Hi Hish,

Why do you keep ignoring my problem?

Why?
Why?

Why do you keep ignoring my problem?

Can you please handle it as soon as possible?

somebody came to ur site and get premium account (1 month) from the very next sites :O but unfortunately that site admin didnt add his domain to filesonic :P

so u got the bonus of selling from ur domain.. B-) just getting 0.45$ without doing nothing.. ;)

so give us a party.. :))
shufol@ very funny...read it

Ok I double checked with IT, it's normal ... what it means is that the sale originated from that url (the M$ Office) but the user browsed around THEN bought the premium after returning to the site ... so the information about the referer is stored in his cookies but unfortunately the file is not identified to the sale as the user did not purchase the premium from that link but from re-visiting filesonic at a later time.

hope this clears it up

-Hish

hi hish

do you count the download from egypt ?

and what about alertpay cc i sent message request about it from weak ago and i didn't received any answer

I got big problem! In last 7 days no sales and that is Impossible! Work is the same. I got over 700 files. I didnt upload nothing in HF in 4 months and i have sales on it. Proof:
Before:

Now:

Please check 30 times and than 30 times more. I going nuts! Working hard and nothing???:O I will even buy premium from my own files to see is it ok!!! Send you pm about my username.

whatho.jpg

What is mean by Pay per sale fixed 10 ?

you get nothing from downloads, and you are paid $10 for every premium sale..
in normal pay per sale, you receive %60 of every sale.. so in case you generate 1 year premium sale ($55) you will receive $33, but in Pay per Sale Fixed 10, you will receive $10..

I hope this is clear..

^ you will be paid a fix 10$ for every account sold via ur links
the other PPS is that u get 60% of the account sale..

you get nothing from downloads, and you are paid $10 for every premium sale..
in normal pay per sale, you receive %60 of every sale.. so in case you generate 1 year premium sale ($55) you will receive $33, but in Pay per Sale Fixed 10, you will receive $10..

I hope this is clear..

Thanks for Both of u..

Again Can i able to change them to pay per download anytime ?

I got big problem! In last 7 days no sales and that is Impossible! Work is the same. I got over 700 files. I didnt upload nothing in HF in 4 months and i have sales on it. Proof:
Before:

Now:

Please check 30 times and than 30 times more. I going nuts! Working hard and nothing???:O I will even buy premium from my own files to see is it ok!!! Send you pm about my username.
What about my problem hish? What is going on????

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back