FileSonic.com – $17PPS, $35/1000 Downloads – Make Your Life Easier - Go with FS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
So where was the problem Hish? I think it was in your end. In 3 sec i had 2 sales. And that was in the same time you where online here. You fixed for good?

Hi

Everything was always good.. Nothing was fixed because it was good!

All I did is checked your account and I saw that you had many days with 1 sale! 1 sale is close to 0... So it is very possible to have 6 days without sales... and Then have others with 2,3 or 4!

Conclusion, nothing is wrong with sales... Some days bad days , some days great days..

Hish

So where was the problem Hish? I think it was in your end. In 3 sec i had 2 sales. And that was in the same time you where online here. You fixed for good?

you didnt have any sale in 6 days in a row like me?

my bad days is max 1 day!:|

WOW!!! =)=)

Can you guys give me some tips on how to get that many sales??? I would already be happy if I could have 2-3 sales/day..... But I have, at best, 2-3 sales/month....

Any tips guys?? Some help, please??

I got big problem! In last 7 days no sales and that is Impossible! Work is the same. I got over 700 files. I didnt upload nothing in HF in 4 months and i have sales on it. Proof:
Before:

Now:

Please check 30 times and than 30 times more. I going nuts! Working hard and nothing???:O I will even buy premium from my own files to see is it ok!!! Send you pm about my username.

Hi

I will buy a 3 months premium now... Let me know if you see it

Hish

Very Bad Day for me

every day i got 4 or 5 or7 sales but today i did not get any sales . how long is it going i don't know but i am giving strong feedback. let see what happening

There is something that bugs me a lot and that is;

Sometimes I hit 10 mb up and sometimes i hit 1 mb up.

Does this depend on the server im uploading to?
Some servers are slower than others?

hello hish

he has now bought the 1 year premium account.
please refund old amount

i have pmed to old account transaction id

Hi

If you never changed it in the past 7 days, you can change it now..

Hish

Ok..i've change it to PPS Fixed 10, hope it will be good, since i've got 5 sales when i'm in PPD.

how do we know if we are in PPS scheme, i men in setting, i change the option, and fill my current password, after that i click proceed...well at least Filesonic can sent automatic email notification, so we can be so sure.

Ok..i've change it to PPS Fixed 10, hope it will be good, since i've got 5 sales when i'm in PPD.

how do we know if we are in PPS scheme, i men in setting, i change the option, and fill my current password, after that i click proceed...well at least Filesonic can sent automatic email notification, so we can be so sure.
when you once done it, then it is ok.. if you are still unsure, try to change ur plan again, if you get warning text with something like "you can change your plan once per week" etc.. then you are on pps :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back