Filesonic closes it's affiliate program

Status
Not open for further replies.
FUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

HAHA HISH GONA BE A BILLIONAIRE​

TrollFaceDancing.gif

lol... it was my "real job". now I cant get offline job in my Russia country. Whare is my bear? gona play balalaika, drink vodka and fucking dieing...

I can't say none of us saw this coming, for fucks sake, how long did you guys think you were gonna profit from uploading that crap anyway?

Im gonna say crap, because that's what you all did, all this time.

On another note, i'm glad they discounted the affiliate plan, you will now notice the difference on forums, blogs, most of them will be sold, less trash posters, and quality posters will still be Uploading to RapidShare like we always did on '07.

The warez scene was never about making a couple of bucks from people buying accounts with your links or getting paid to get your files download, this shit was never meant, first of all, fuck the guy who invented this bullshit idea that you should get paid by doing this, and got you brainwashed!

And i am really laughing at people saying it's the end of Warez!
You prolly got no idea on how the good ol' days were, oh boy!

But i can't really blame it on you guys tho!

Last edited:
Fileserve and Filesonic the BIGGEST Mega mega mega SCAM of the file hosting history!!!

Next : Uploadstation,Filejungle,Filepost

Coward.....

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back