Selling FileSharing Site For Sell - Buy & Start File Hosting Business

Status
Not open for further replies.

| G A M E R |

This Business was started in 2020. the start was very good and got famous within 3-5 Months, and the average profit is 600$+

Domain Name: - viperfile.com
Registered With: - name.com
Expires: - 2023-11
Methods of Payment
: Bitcoin / Usdt / or Any Crypto
BIN (Buy It Now) Price: $600
Proof of ownership: https://viperfile.com/wj.txt
Flippa
- https://flippa.com/10914315-filehost-host-fileshare-pps-storage

included
Customer databases
Domains
Hosting accounts
Website files, source code and content /Themes
Script - everything,

Traffic Stats_ https://prnt.sc/1ljz8t4
Revenue_

Why are you selling this business?

i need urgent money for personal work & also want to start a local business

Who would this business be perfect for?

This Business site is already highly ranked and no need to promote because it's already in running state just buy and start making money no need to do any extra work. if you want to make more money then you can do more outreach to users. you can set your own affiliate rates. this business now getting 60-70% Profit you can get more and more by expanding this business
Post automatically merged:

Price updated.

10 comments
Hi,
Can you show us proof of paid accounts? Not a single stats screenshot from your admin panel.
Also, what happened in the last time with the number of uploads?
Which are costs of servers per month and where they are located?
Thank you

Hi,
Can you show us proof of paid accounts? Not a single stats screenshot from your admin panel. - payment gateway has more payment. i have more site so i cant show everthing here
Also, what happened in the last time with the number of uploads? - we are not upload anything user upload and share there content so. this site is stll early
Which are costs of servers per month and where they are located? - server cost is 120$
Thank you

Hi,
Can you show us proof of paid accounts? Not a single stats screenshot from your admin panel.
Also, what happened in the last time with the number of uploads?
Which are costs of servers per month and where they are located?
Thank you
Great Question about the expenses.
Also the main uploader ( 100 uploads a day it means 2,3 max) is you who post on your own site ?

Also the main uploader ( 100 uploads a day it means 2,3 max) is you who post on your own site ?
have 10+ uploaders, still growing

have 10+ uploaders, still growing

ok great , how much you pay for servers per month ?
i know this can take most of your profits as the site need marketing plan to gain real profits .

I want to know where your servers are located and which company also how long servers are paid for

If it is hetzner not interested

ok great , how much you pay for servers per month ?
i know this can take most of your profits as the site need marketing plan to gain real profits .
monthly payment is 119$

I want to know where your servers are located and which company also how long servers are paid for

If it is hetzner not interested
dont need know location,
location is NL
you can transfer all site and file to your server .

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back