Votes: 81 37.0%
  • Wupload

Votes: 74 33.8%
  • Other cause' the above suck.

Votes: 18 8.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never tried Wupload but those two I can just say that Fileserve is totally worst upload center and the speed is like just 10Mb max and the best for me from any attitude has been Filesonic

same owners - so why fight? just use one or the other... lol

lol mp3drug, I would hit like to your reply if there was any like button in here :))

fileserve is better than filesonic coz sometimes filesonic delete files without any DMCA.

ya mate, I have the same problem with filesonic, I will surely see some notications on gmail from filesonic that some of my files got deleted :facepalm:

I don't know how any of you guys are voting for FileServe. I recently tried the paid FileServe and WUpload. I've downloaded from both in the past month and the speed of FileServe is horrendous. For me WUpload is averaging over 1 mb per second and FileServe is about 50-200 kb per second. Plus sometimes during a download, FileServe just quits downloading altogether. I have sense cancelled my subscription with them and won't use them again. They are just terrible as a download service. I haven't tried the paid FileSonic so can't comment on them yet.

I don't know how any of you guys are voting for FileServe. I recently tried the paid FileServe and WUpload. I've downloaded from both in the past month and the speed of FileServe is horrendous. For me WUpload is averaging over 1 mb per second and FileServe is about 50-200 kb per second. Plus sometimes during a download, FileServe just quits downloading altogether. I have sense cancelled my subscription with them and won't use them again. They are just terrible as a download service.

are you sure mate? getting slow speed with fileserve? cause i download every file i want from fileserve and it gives me good speed. for me wupload is horrendous. its too slow and yes you can ask other people too. but fileserve is awesome in uploading + downloading. after rapidshare/mediafire/megaupload i'll call fileserve a filehost. for downloading its awesome and fast. i don't know but the time you used fileserve i think that time they were changing servers or they were facing some technical problems cause you can check their site they've many news about "technical porblems"

Fileserve has the best download speeds I get 500k a sec Filesonic I get 200k to 250k a sec & Wupload is the worst I get 100k a sec about 2 1/2 weeks ago I got much faster

I own all popular account inc 3 lifetime (with FS, FSC & MU) but my honest to God opinion is Filesonic is the best among those 3, whether its affiliate related, customer support or honest sales & download count..

Everyone know Fileserve cheat on Download counts & almost takes forever to reply to any support email.. I own an lifetime account with them (which some of you may not know even exist) so trust me I had enough experience with all 3, I never had to deal with WU support team.. but with their stupid URL redirecting is extremely annoying..

I live in England, & if I was to download an WU file with like something like
http;//www.wupload.com/file/9860/Wupload.Sucks.rar

then it'll take me to:
http;//www.wupload.co.uk/file/9860/Wupload.Sucks.rar

in most cases it'll just force me use Firefox download agent rather than use my Premium IDM but in some cases it'd force me to enter my credential so WTF hey & lets not go over the speed at all.. so anyways thats my 2 cents or pence shall I say.

are you sure mate? getting slow speed with fileserve? cause i download every file i want from fileserve and it gives me good speed. for me wupload is horrendous. its too slow and yes you can ask other people too. but fileserve is awesome in uploading + downloading. after rapidshare/mediafire/megaupload i'll call fileserve a filehost. for downloading its awesome and fast. i don't know but the time you used fileserve i think that time they were changing servers or they were facing some technical problems cause you can check their site they've many news about "technical porblems"

Sure must depend on where you live then (I'm in California). I've been using premium FileServe and Wupload for about a month now and wupload has been giving me about 10 times faster downloads so far. One time I was downloading 4 files at a time with FileServe, got turtle speeds of 50 kb/s with each and then about halfway through it went to 0 kb/s on each and just stayed that way. I eventually had to cancel out of that download. Dunno, right now FileServe just stinks trying to download anything through them (for me anyway). A download service that I'm paying for should be giving me what my system is capable of, around 2+ mb per second (that I get from most normal downloads). So far the FileServe premium is not really giving me any faster speeds than the free part. Only benefit to premium so far is I can download more than 1 file at a time.

Last edited:
For uploaders - Filesonic. Good Support + Punctual payouts + Accepted in most forums.

For downloaders - Megaupload & Mediafire :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back