FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fileserve file manager dosen't load for me, i get white page after a few minutes of loading ..
edit: it seams like is working now, slow but if i use search function i can see my files ..Well, that would do the trick for now.

Last edited:
Thanks for reply,

but my pass doesn't contain any special characters, and I know that is correct, because I didn't change it for some time.
Even if the pass was incorrect, should appear an error message as before, and here the page refreshes and nothing happens.

tons of files getting stuck at the Pending FTP files Z.z

What pisses me more is that they removed the option to delete those files... thats so stupid Z.z

@ matkorn: We have never banned a network. We don't sit and IP-trace every IP that's uploading to us, nor do we have much time for that. Burst.net has NOT been banned. Burst.net, as I recall, checks where your traffic is going to and scrutinize (first hand experience). You might want to have a chat with them.

@ phate89: are you using another operating system than specified? Also, if it works for others, and not for you/someone else, it does work?

Yes it does work.. on my computer at home works.. but not from my server.. and if i understand correctly someone else with my server os works.. zoom can't understand why in some case your server script immediately rejects upload..

it's a nightmare now to upload with ftp (web upload is so much better but zoom doesn't work to me :()
I upload 10 files, only 5 showed up in file manager... to upload the missing files i had to reupload it up to 7 times to get them in file manager...

2mqukvc.jpg

@ explo1515: Keep going. No username, no answer, so post in here every day, all day and you still won't get an answer.

Hi Ricky, about this, my username is explo1515, Thanks in Advance!!

@ tuongyda14: It's funny you mention that because your earnings should have seen an increase over the last 6 days.

@ MrCube: Should have been by now

@ phate89: Knowing that you sit on Windows (using ZOOM), you could try using sBorg.

@ all: Speed should have been returned back to normal, since I just tested and it worked perfectly fine :)

Network maintenance was performed - Not by us this time.

@ all: FTP working fine as well

NEW REWARD:
Free 3 Months Premium to whoever can provide a working account for either of these hosts (Minimum 7 days left on them):
-Fastdebrid
-alldebrid
-real-debrid
-debridmax
-rapidgen.net
-rapid8.com

//Guess no one is having too much of an issue right now? :) Silence is great

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back