FileServe - Make Money - Up to $25 per 1000 downloads (Official thread)

Status
Not open for further replies.
the site is again fully usable.
Thanks for your hard work!

I have one Question, can I redeem a premium voucher code and transfer to my Paypal account the same week, after the money was Transferred from earnings a/c ( Download & Referrals )

I feel like I'm cheating people when they buy a premium acc with either Fileserve, Filesonic or Wupload as speeds don't increase whether you download as a free or premium user (90% of the time). All premium users should receive some sort of Reimbursement for all these low download speeds for not being as advertised 'unlimited download speeds'

"Unlimited personal storage" is only valid if you are a premium member.
Your files might have been deleted because of an error or whatever.

But it is your own god damn job to make sure you have a Premium account if you want premium features.

I do not see why you would play around with your account status like this.
You knew this could happen.

listen simple , i am not talking about disk size , i am talking about time . You can not understand anything , you just comment here . i f you read message , i said Ricky also talk about this bug .

if premium expire , there is also new files getting deleted . i am talking about this , not only old ones . many people discuss it here many time

i said bug , did you understand , bug ?

Yes I understand that you let your premium account run out and hope everything goes according to plan.
(even though the first time you let it run out you were hit by the bug)

If you want to earn money, play safe with your account - buy premium!

Major issues downloading, it takes about 2 or 3 mins for a download to even start then once it starts getting around 40 kbps downloading and I usually get anywhere from 800-1 mbps downloading.

Amazingly , today i got 0 downloads .....

i cant believe this........ :(

:O:O

eleven (11) :facepalm::facepalm:

this applies only for fileserve.

all other filehosts have normal numbers!

p.s. some files are shared only to FS without any mirror.....nevermind

there is a deadline for us here.........(we ll loose some premium months....)

If we have a company and have some employees/tech's in a IT dept the fucking IT dept would have made all necessary tests to run the company EFFICIENT AND EFFECTIVE.

Since FS CEO doen't care about customers ..........

customers (i.e. users) will always have the power to use or leave.

It is impossible the HUUUUGE difference compared to other filehosts really.

We do not think however is a cheating (shaving DL) problem - we are 100% is an incomplete dl's problem.........

If the FS IT employees (this applies not to ricky but to someone from it if any exists) there do not CARE to do their job properly --> we do NOT care either......we 'll loose some months 1 year for premium and leave asap.

We understand ricky situation but it is impossible to solve 1 man show everything.........

since we have a freedom to express this is our opinion.........

We do not know the technical script some people mentioned before or if script is old or the design is old bla bla bla.... etc. etc.

but,

any serious company will have proper employees to made several tests.......especially a company providing a 24hr service. (nobody will disagree to this)

All above is our opinion. It can be impossible smaller hosts to work properly-efficient and effective........

We want someone serious to solve all problems.

if we had the situation to meet the FS CEO we will be asking ONLY 1 THING

CAN THIS kind of BUSINESS SURVIVE the way it operates ???

--no more comments--

Last edited:
Yes I understand that you let your premium account run out and hope everything goes according to plan.
(even though the first time you let it run out you were hit by the bug)

If you want to earn money, play safe with your account - buy premium!

i was planning to buy premimum account , but some events not only about us , such as fileserve dont send money in correct time , sometimes payout button disappear , it cause to need new time . such as i am still waiting for money transfered to earning section , so i could extend premium . look at picture , you can understand what i mean . and stop blaming me too . i wanna mean everything not only about our effort.

38935233989670563479.png

I dont think they care, they own so many other sites: uploadstation, videozer, videobb, hotimg, zpages. Probably so that problems with any one site wont matter that much.

i was planning to buy premimum account , but some events not only about us , such as fileserve dont send money in correct time , sometimes payout button disappear , it cause to need new time . such as i am still waiting for money transfered to earning section , so i could extend premium . look at picture , you can understand what i mean . and stop blaming me too . i wanna mean everything not only about our effort.

38935233989670563479.png

Have you read the instructions? Money is transfered on monday or tuesday NOT sunday

@everyone else

I think the stats are being synced again, mine have started increasing. Check and see

@ Bumble: [RESOLVED IN PM]

@ all: Any trouble using File Manager over the weekend?

Remote upload from major hosts except for WU, FSC, Megashares and Hotfile, should be working. Please advice if it is not.

@ all: Speed may vary from server to server. The distribution is not perfect, thus, you may get full speed on one server and less on another. We're working on this.

@ all: We are deploying new hardware tomorrow, so let's see how RU reacts to this. We should get better response from the file manager too

Last edited:
@ lellouchftw: See below:

We just updated our webupload. The creators of all the programs incl. sborg needs to update them and release a fix (Please help to inform them of such)

Thanks!

Last edited:
i had pressed earnings account button but still not transferred to my earnings account what the hell it is??when i have to transfer my money to paypal??pls solve my problem ricky

2011-08-02 $23.26 Pending

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back